• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Tch Nothing will effect me now... I'm insane as is!"

Kano laughed madly. A hallucination of death upon his comrades appeared. However he has gone through this many times before he wasn't affected. Kano quickly got out of the hallucination. Suddenly at an instant Sekki's blade was half of a millimeter away from Echo's throat.

"Cut if you dare " echo taunted. His voice all around Kano. To the outside world Kano seemed to be swinging at air.

"Mm.... Well Kano is one of the strongest at this bace. But he does seem to be in a bad way over there.... Is echo.... Eating cheeze over there?" Arya said.

*Looking over to see at Echo*

"Well I'll be damned he is" Starts chuckling

(Now imaging cartoon cheese wheel being used to snag the win)

"Light... Come to me..."

Kano whispered with a slight cackle. The threads which Kano had laid out around the room lit up with holy light making the madness thread retract. The light was pure and untainted which made any darkness easily cower. And the darkness was what Kano though darkness to be threads covered Kano's body, impenetrable. Kano was stable again he suddenly appeared behind Echo with his sword close to Echo's spine.

"My my your going mad aren't you? I will just take that Madness off your hands!" Echo said. He turned and used his bare hands to pry open kanos thread armor and poke one of his own threads into kanos chest, and into his heart. Causing no pain. It was as if it were just a needle. He used the thread to suck the insanity out of Kano then jumped back before Kano could react.

Last edited by a moderator:
(No... They can't be severed. Compleatly different. And you would have pheonix threads.. Because you are a light Weaver. Same strength.)

"Ugh... What the hell?"

Kano coughed a bit. His concentration was sharper now and his focus was unbreakable. Most of the insanity was away. However the last of it was impossible to take away from him. Kano's speed seemingly doubled and his threads were seemingly more controlled. Kano's threads pulsed with light. Kano created what seemed to be holograms around the room. Impossible to tell the difference unlike before. Kano lunged at Echo with his holograms.

Echo disappeared from the spot, another hallucination. "Your welcome." Echo said. "And I got none moldy cheeze now."

"Think again..."

Kano swiped the air with his sword and blood splattered on the floor. Kano looked over at Echo who has a long cut down his left arm.

"are we really going to play this? Whats the point in sparring with me if you are going to do this."

Kano's threads shined brightly and holily. It made the madness threads retract. Kano looked over at the real Echo and the mark of Kano's blade was still there. The slice wasn't fake at all.

(How bout this?!) "Trump card time! " Echo yelled. He pulled out a big as grenade launcher type gun and pelted kanos face with soft, unharmful cheeze.

"The hell?"

Kano sighed. Easily Sekki went through the air and sliced the cheese projectiles. Each of Kano's swipes seemed invisible because it happened at an instant. He sliced the cheese and sheathed his sword and kept repeating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back