• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Echo walked into the meeting room with the sins and threw cheeze everywere. "Wooooo! Cheeze!"

[/QUOTE]
(excuse me? They're not even in the area. Aura stahp)

"Oh, look at the baby. You gonna cry?" Lust sneered, her eyes full of fire. She hated betrayers, especially those who were cowards. "Please put the mutt down.." She growled at pride, her eyes not even looking away from the little shit infront if her. She would kill him if Cain allowed her to.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Echo walked into the meeting room with the sins and threw cheeze everywere. "Wooooo! Cheeze!"

[/QUOTE]
I smell a troll...)

"Oh my pleasure Cain," pride said walking towards sloth a sadistic smile on his face. All of a sudden he was behind sloth pride dug his hand into sloths chest piercing his heart he then dug his hand out and licked the blood off."Hmm to bad I couldn't be messier but it or slower but bosses orders are his orders,"pride said then he changed his mind and decapitated sloth aswell

Lust sighed. "Great, now get ge hideous thing out of here" Lust sighed, putting her feet up onto the arm of the chair and leaning on the other arm

"Ahh what fun that was OK so I'll be sure to make my next kill nice and slow," he said taking out a handkerchief and wiping blood off his face.

Zero tried to ignore it, but it was hard to ignore the gruesome death of an only friend. They may not have acted like it, but they were fairly close. Zero stayed silent as he stared at the map - the only thing he could stare at without thinking of Cardona.

Pride stopped and looked at zero smiling innocently."I do apologize Zero but it was a order I'm sure you were somewhat close with sloth I apologize that you had to watch cardona die like that,"he said as he moved over to lust and sat down next to her and wiped some blood on her.

She hissed at the blood and slapped Pride hard on the cheek. "You ass! This dress was my favourite!" She growled, her eyes pure fury. Her teeth clenched as well as her fists, try g not to punch Prides pretty little face in.

"Ahh I'm sorry I just thought you looked to good so I decided I couldnt let you look better than me I hope you'll forgive me." He smiled innocently still

Zero said nothing as he left. Terra quickly followed, but not before sticking her tongue out to Deus. They both were gone from the room.

(I may respond slowly, I keep having to yell at my parents to stfu. They keep talking about their problems like every other day and victimizing themselves.)

"Nah. Consider yourself warned. Next time, I just might kill you." She said, an icy promise everyone knew she would keep. She sighed and got up, walking out of the room to change her outfit. It was plain to see by the way she walked if anyone talked to her they would insta-slapped.

Pride let out a loud laugh."I look forward to the day you try to kill me baby," he said chuckling and slowly falling asleep resting for the oncoming battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back