• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Lots of fun now here we are," he says as they reach his room he walks inside."Welcome to my humble abode, "he said as he stood in the door making a welcoming gesture towards her." Now pleas do come in."

"Well thanks" she purred, entering and looked around, a faint smile on her face. "So..what fun do you have in mind" she smirked, biting her lip.

He shut the door behind him after she entered. "Well we do need to make plans for battle but before we do that how about we(suggest sexual activity here)," he suggested to her smiling.

She smirked. "Well I'm not against that first" she nodded sat in the edge if his bed, biting her lip and looking at him, her eyes admiring his body. (Fade to black?)

(I was gonna say )loud animals noises could be heard from prides room followed by gun shots then what sounded like a jackhammer and finally after hours and hours applauding and cheering from a crowd of people.(lol)

(Yup) pride stood up and put his pants back on." Hmm I feel like we were suppose to do something what was it it was important I know that hmm...oh yes we need to plan for the attack that's it,"he finally remembered.

"Mhm..." Lust muttered, getting up and getting dressed. "Well that was refreshing but I suppose we should work now" she sighed, fixing her hair with her fingers, combing through it gently.

"So...what to do first. We aren't allowed to be seen by anyone other than ourselves and Cain..." She muttered, thinking

"Mhm, a proud man staying hidden. Yup..I'm not the best at hiding. I prefer winning but I always get found" she sighed

zen ended up back in his office spinning around in his chair half awake.he wanted to sleep but was unable to for unknown reasons"insomnia..maybe?" he muttered to himself still spinning.

"I know but I'm good at it and proud to say so. Anyways I wonder what Cain is expecting us to plan I know all I really plan on doing is finding the target and slaughtering him," he said now cleaning himself up.

"Yeah...but foreplay is always good. You know, t'aint him, get his heart racing out of his chest. You could say I'm a natural at that." She smirked, sitting on the edge of Deus's bed, her legs crossed

"Honey I always make sure to put on a show before I kill someone," he replied smiling as he remembered past kills.

"Great..I love a man who flaunts his abilities" she flirted getting up and walking over to him, looking up at him and biting her lip seductively

" Oh really now someones ready for round two I suppose,"he replied to her smirking. "So I suppose I'll take it slow when I kill him although I can't undestimate him I dont want to die after all. I might be good but I'm perfectly aware that pride can lead to overconfidence which can lead to death, and I don't want that," he said laughing.

"Oooh! And the proud man is smart and knows us limits." she chuckled, her eyes sparkling. She liked this one. He could possibly be the one or a friend with benefits, but she didn't know yet. "Cmon, lemme fan your pride in the next round" she purred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back