• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

(So she thinks. It's Aura. She hasn't even gotten to realy see him. So she doesn't know that it's him.)

(Plot twist: Aura's actually Revnoir and Revnoir's actually Aura. Anywhore, @Tylor guillory you've been asked to do something by Cain)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia](Plot twist: Aura's actually Revnoir and Revnoir's actually Aura. Anywhore, @Tylor guillory you've been asked to do something by Cain)

[/QUOTE]
((So you callin him Anywhore?))

( sorry didn't get the memo lol I'll do that ) "Very well I'll get right to it Cain," he said walking towards the kitchen he winked at lust as he passed her.He entered the kitchen and looked around at the mess he assumed gluttony had made."Ugh how disgusting hey glutton where the hell are you we have a meeting to get to,"he called out. If your not careful you might eat yourself to death you pig now come out before I get dirty I take pride in my appearance you know!"

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Arya looked down."well... I don't know I he is even alive..."

[/QUOTE]
"I am sure he is.... If he is as good as you say"

(no, I don't call him Anwhore xD forget it, it's an inside joke apparently. Ima go make the character sheet for Gluttony)

Lust didn't see Prides wink and sat down in a chair, crossing her legs. She wore a tight black dress that had short sleeves and stopped about mid-mid thigh. She sighed and leaned back.

"That name seems familiar.... Must have heard it in a settlement or something" kirita said with a shrug "Definitely would have remembered if I had met him"

"Yeah... He has long silver hair and silver eyes... Most of our family do.... An he always wore a trench coat black as midnight." Arya said.

Terra punched Deus in the kidneys, a bun in her jaws. She grumbled something, but it was muffled by the bread. She turned around and walked out of the room. She had told him he was ugly. She headed towards where everyone else was, and Cain was still pacing around.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Like war and death.... Also pestilence.....))

[/QUOTE]
(Well it's not the original plan and it may make things even more hectic soooo no not planning on it sry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back