• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Arya ran into someone who was twirling... What looked to be a light saber. "You! State your business here!"

Aura smiled and let her go. "Okay... Let's go outside."

(well damn, Lust. Daaaaaaamn way to get right to the point)

"Cortana, quit flirting. You have plenty more chances to do so later but right now we need to wait for everyone to get here. Cain's waiting to tell us something." Zero said as he walked in. Behind him was Cardona who finally built up the courage to walk into the room. You could tell he was scared of Cain. He was there when he killed the former Lust.

Yulier nodded, smiling widely. "Yeah, let's go." She spoke quietly, stepping away from Aura.

Daichi seemed to picked up the nervously laugh of the girl, with this he raised an eyebrow in curiousness.

"Are you perhaps scared? Why? People in here supposed to be full of courage and --" Daichi stopped his sentence as he realize he is saying unnecessary stuffs again. He clears his throat and start again "Anyway, for starters my name is Daichi."

"I'm sorry I can't right now I have to figure out what's pissing off Cain and why he called a meeting," Deus says walking up to Cain completely oblivious to lust.He stretched his glorious body as looked at Cain."So may we get to business please?"

"My n-name's Auna. It's nice to meet you." She completely glided over the thing about her being scared. Pfft she's not scared. Just being cautious.

Cain glared at Pride one last time before turning back to his pages again. "Deus, go check the kitchen for Gluttony. I know I said an hour, but she's usually the first one here." He muttered just loud enough for him to hear.

"Aww! You're no fun. Besides, I love to twist a mans heart" she chuckled and smiled at Zero. "Would you rather me flirt with you?" She purred, pushing out her chest and batting her eyes cutely, biting her lip.

Zero glared at Lust, frowning. "I can't blame you for not knowing as I never told you, but for future reference, I'm asexual. You're wasting your energy."

Yulier squeaked when he picked her up, making her seem even more adorable. She held on to him tightly, wrapping her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Arya ran into someone who was twirling... What looked to be a light saber. "You! State your business here!"
Aura smiled and let her go. "Okay... Let's go outside."

[/QUOTE]
"Kirita Kazuto.... New recruit of Squad 8... Orders were to get accustomed to the base..." She said

"Oh...well then I can just annoy you!" She decided and chuckled, finding him mildly amusing. Men who weren't victim to her charms were always a special interest to her.

Arya lowered her gun. "Welcome to Weave. Sorry but we have to be extremely cautious.

Aura grinned and jumped onto the wall, sitting with Yulier in his lap.

The Unamed Character](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3051-umbra-regalia/ said:
@Umbra Regalia[/URL] can i go even further to say Kirita was changed to a girl via experiments before joining squad 8??))
(no *^* you're not Kirito stahp)

Zero grumbled, massaging his temples. "You've been doing so for the past few minutes."

Yulier made no move to get away from this odd situation. She's never actually sat on anyone's lap before other than Corvus, but that was because he made her. She was a little weirded out by how alien the situation was to her.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Arya lowered her gun. "Welcome to Weave. Sorry but we have to be extremely cautious.
Aura grinned and jumped onto the wall, sitting with Yulier in his lap.

[/QUOTE]
"I can understand..." She said "you can trust me though... Best swordswoman human out here...." She said with a smirk "havent met any other human swords men so....."

"Well... I had a half brother... My father use to say he was the best swordsman in the world. He had his own custom swords... Purgatory and Limbo." Arya said, re holstering her gun.

"Glad I'm doing a good job then" she purred, grinning and chuckling lightly. If she couldn't flirt, she would either kill them or annoy the living shit out of them. Either way, win win for her

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"Well... I had a half brother... My father use to say he was the best swordsman in the world. He had his own custom swords... Purgatory and Limbo." Arya said, re holstering her gun.

[/QUOTE]
"Hm..." Kirita smirked "Could he slice a bullet fired at him in half?" She asked

"With a 20 pound sword. My dad sent a video of it once." Arya said. She was proud to be a Tsukiborodo.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"With a 20 pound sword. My dad sent a video of it once." Arya said. She was proud to be a Tsukiborodo.

[/QUOTE]
"Hm.." She said with appreciation "well I am the best i have met...." She said "your brother is very talented... I cant wait to meet him" she smirked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back