• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Deus grunted but followed behind."Oh you look quite lovely today Terra,"he said sarcastically to her.He rubbed where she punched and sat down waiting for Cain to speak."At least she didn't punch me in the face and it didn't really hurt I suppose just annoying she smeared food on me,"he thought to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lusts eyes slowly took in the room, finally landing on Pride. She looked a few seconds too long then looked away as if nothing had happened.

Pride felt eyes on him and turned around just as lust stopped looking at him. "Hmm wonder who was admiring me," he thought to himself. He then managed to turn his attention to lust. He rarely admired anyone besides himself but if there had to be someone of equal beauty it had to be her, or at least least she came close. He then turned his attention back to Cain.

I came close?! How dare thee!)

Lust smirked as out of the corner of her eye she saw Pride look at her. "See something you like honey?" She purred, looking over at him casually

Cain frowned when the two entered. Everyone else had already pulled up a chair or box or whatever they could find. "The man who murdered Scourge. Aura. He stepped up as the director of Weave, which causes a few problems for us. He could easily notify the rest of the world about us, and even we can't go against the best Weavers of the world. Reapers will be storming the cities again soon while they bask in their 'victory' and you guys need to make sure Aura is killed." Cain started, holding up a picture of the silver haired Shadow Weaver. "You need to plan everything out, you've got time. We don't let the Reapers out of their cages until two days from now, and there will be no being seen by them until we do that. If they get suspicious and catch on, then one of you are next to be executed by those scum. Am I understood?"

Cortana nodded, silent now. She found the plan logical and she liked Cain, in a friend way. She respected his authority and power over them, which was rare for her to respect anyone.

(Careful all ye sins... I may mount yer heads next to Scourges outside the gates of the Weave bace.! Mwahahahahaha!)

"Sir yes sir understood sir," he said before looking back to lust."Yes I do every time I look in the mirror,"he said as he looked at his reflection. (I apologize but pride thinks himself the best so be glad he thought her close to him in standards lolxD)

"Auna, it's nice to meet you, forgive me if I'm rude. Because sometimes I really am." Daichi said quite frankly as he held out his hand for a handshake "A commemoration of our meeting." He said with a smile this time.

(@Umbra Regalia I totally lost track of the conversation. xD sorry.)

Auna gave him a shy smile, but didn't shake his hand. She actually strayed away from it. Maybe she just didn't like hands..?

(It's perfectly fine)

Cain looked at the rest, who all nodded in response. He sighed and put the picture of Aura back onto the table. "There's nothing else, just make sure they don't see you no matter what." He said as he dragged himself out of the room. He wasn't angry anymore, rather he was sad. His emotions were going everywhere right now.

(brb guys sry, gimme like an hr)

(Kk) "Ha I'll be sure to keep myself out of there sights I am a sin after all ," he said proudly as he walked off towards the door.

"Well....that's a bit rude" she smirked, a bit upset but hid it very well. She sighed and got up, walking out of the room..well more like sashayed out of the room, her hips moving side to side with sass

Daichi let down his hand as it was obviously rejected. "You don't like handshakes?" He ask nonchalantly, but he shrugged it off soon enough. "Anyway, what's your squad? I still haven't met any of my co workers, that's why I'm curious." He ask again as he put back his cigarette into his lips.

"Alrighty then you choose the location," he said as he moved towards her and put a arm around her shoulder he smiled.

"No, I prefer the men to lead" she smirked, winking at him seductively. She felt his arm slip around her shoulder and smirked again

"Very well away we go to my room until where are needed or anything else," he said walking with her to his room whistling as he moved. He tended to keep to himself being as most other sins seemed to be unfriendly but lust was another story.

"It's fine as I always say safety first" *Begins to follow the directions given to him by Kano to the mess hall. Then raises his hand ups and waves goodbye to the both of them* "Later you two nice meeting you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back