• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Arya spotted Gunther walking around looking in a book. "Look out for that wall!" She said jokingly, knowing there was no wall for him to run into.

Günther stopped immediately and looked up from his book. He was surprised to see no wall infront of himself and looked around. He spotted Arya. "Is that funny? Scaring a doctor while he is studying..."

Günther sighed and closed the book. "Are you on patrol?" He asked, walking to Arya.

zen was a bit bored. he was practicing his ice blades out in the courtyard just slashing into the air sending the ice blades up and watching them fly away. he hat sent a few in the guards direction, making sure he missed, to give them a scare. they were quite displeased by this but he did not care.

(I'm sry guys I won't be online until a bit later tonight, I'm not feeling too great and my parents are fighting again so Ima sleep it out. Good thing its the weekend ^^)

"So there hasn't really been any problems with outsiders..." Günther said and laughed a bit.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Lets rp.....))
Kio nodded "I will still do it" she said as she looked into Kano's eyes "Anyway.... I was told to wait for your orders here" she said

[/QUOTE]
"The reaper attacks stopped a while ago so I'm not sure what order to give you.. So just explore if you want to... I'll be recovering in my office if you need me.."

Kano sighed out. Someone who sacrifces thier lives for another is someone who Kano is disappointed in. He would do the same... But... He would mever sacrifice himself. Kano slowly walked to his office, wearily. The drugs still were hitting him hard. His head was spinning

“So Bored.” Sabrin mutters.

He sits on top of his Plane, that's so precariously perched on top of the roof. He notices a Man checking his plane, but dares not approach or speak to him.

“JAX, who's that Man over there?” Sabrin Asks while pointing at the Man.

“Sir, I believe that would be Revnoir.” JAX Responded.

“Who?” Sabrin tilts his head sideways in question.

“He is The Leader of Squad 3, and he is also a Shadow Weaver.” JAX Answers.

Sabrin crosses his Arm as he sits in a Indian sitting position, looking at Revnoir from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia](btw do any of you guys know a way of getting rid of a sore throat OTHER than the salt water method?)

[/QUOTE]
((This may sound stupid but it does work.... Do you have any Go-gurt?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back