• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun](Elipsy warning xD )
"I'm still too young heh heh... I turned 18 last week... And... Don't sacrifice your life... Only if it is worth it..."

Kano sighed again. He scratched the back of his head and yawned a bit.

"Need any tours?"

[/QUOTE]
((Srry.... Wifi went out and I fell asleep))

(my classes start in like 2 hrs but my bus ride is so long :c and yeah I'm in highschool. Unlike all u adults *^*)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia](my classes start in like 2 hrs but my bus ride is so long :c and yeah I'm in highschool. Unlike all u adults *^*)

[/QUOTE]
((Im a senior in highschool but I am on a college trip for a week and I am taking classes here....))

(I'm a Senior too. Bout to have to start with a job right after this year. Got a little baby girl on the way.)

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood](I'm a Senior too. Bout to have to start with a job right after this year. Got a little baby girl on the way.)

[/QUOTE]
((OMG!!!!!!!))

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia](Aura we know what you did for that child *^*)

[/QUOTE]
((OMFG!!!! LOL))

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun](Adults? ;-; Yea no... I turned into a teen a couple months ago)

[/QUOTE]
((Lets rp.....))

Kio nodded "I will still do it" she said as she looked into Kano's eyes "Anyway.... I was told to wait for your orders here" she said

( LOL we have nothing in our school... Though we don't pay anything except for the books which we buy... )

(OMG... xD Ya'll are so oooollllddddddd. I'm stuck in the purgatory that is commonly known as middle school.)

Günther sat in the medbay's office, reading. He yawned once and got up from the chair to walk into the canteen. He walked through the corridors with his eyes glued to the book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back