• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

The guard ran off, thanking the director, and they opened the gates for Auna. She hurried on in, not wanting to be around the guards who questioned her so much. She had no idea what to do, and looked around for Aura's office. She was totally lost, not knowing that it was the first door when she walked in.

"Anyway......" Aura got up and whent to his desk. He poored himself some wine and started to sip. "Anything else you need Kano? I will go ahead and message the doctors that you are permitted to have the surgery."

Auna fell, dropping her gun. When she dropped it, the gun fired and made her scream and crawl away. It was aimed towards the wall, leaving a mark on the white wall.

Auna quickly stood up, dusting herself off and picking up the gun. She had no idea how to put the safety on. She looked up at Arya. "I'm so sorry..! It's my fault, but yes I'm fine. Did you hurt yourself, though?" She circled the girl, checking for injuries. She was super quiet, though, so she was hard to hear.

"Oh thank goodness..! I'm so sorry for bumping into you, I wasn't paying attention..! I'm lost, sorry!" She fit right in with the Canadians.

"I'm ready...!"

Kano said excitedly with a proud smirk. He wanted to be on top. He wanted to be the one to protect others. Not be protected.

Auna nodded happily and hurried off towards Aura's office, forgetting to introduce herself to the kind lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yulier was still asleep on the couch when Auna knocked quietly on the door

(I gtg for tonight guys l: I'm sry!!)

(Night!)

"Thanks... I guess!"

Kano slowly jogged down to the med bay. He told the doctors about the surgery and they took him in. Kano's surgery lasted the rest of the day. His next step to power.

Later, after falling asleep once more, Leah woke again. The pain medications had worn off yet again, but the pain was... Tolerable. Dang. She found she was able to sit up slightly! As she made that discovery, she noticed Kano rushing in, something about a surgery. Leah winced. Sounded painful.

Echo stood in the corner of leahs room in the medbay. "So what's your story?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back