• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

( ROFL... If you're over 30 years old and a virgin you automaticaly become a wizard. )

Günther chuckled. "I guess you like doing that..." He said and leaned in to kiss Arya.

"I'm glad that you're safe..." Günther whispered as they parted the kiss. He smiled a bit and looked Arya in the eyes. He was serious about their relationship even if it started as love at first sight.

(@Spazzycat101 The ship is strong in this one.)

"Sorry..." Günther said and wrapped his arms tightly around Arya. "Then I must have been back at the perfect moment."

(Indeed. And a good thing, that is.

Hehe. I can't wait to see The Force Awakens. *sigh* New Star Wars soundtracks!!!!! :D I adore John William's music.)

( Tired... I guess I am becoming tired soon... last day this term and next week is the test week... )

( Thanks. I'll be needing that. Got two of the subjects I'm worst at. Geography and Finnish. )

"So bored... You know what... I want to ask if I can get stupid surgery... I would rather do that than sit here... I hope the dumb surgeons accept... Luckily I have a couple leviathan cores here. Saryn! Open the stash please!"

Kano shut down the music. Leaving the silence to corrupt the base once again. A small box opened up from the floor under the desk. It held 10 Leviathan cores. Ones he collected during one of the old reaper attacks. He grabbed them and went to the Main office lazily for consent from Aura. Which was a

Forced thing to happen. He had 5 of the 10 cores with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back