• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Aww I heard my name... I think someone found me out..."

Kano pouted jokingly in his office. He kept playing different beatdrop songs just to keep him awake. To keep him from boredom.

Echo came running down the halls toward the sorce of the music, burst through the door and yelling at Kano "DO YOU LILE CHEEZE!?"

“Kano Sir?” He responded while covering his ears from the loud music. “I was wondering Sir If you by chance have any sort of documents with nessesary information, that I might wish to know Sir?”. Sabrin tries his best to overtake the loud music with his voice. “And Sir. Aren't a bit, you know, bothered by the loud sound?”

"Cheese!?! I love Cheese!"

Kano jumped up from his seat. He laughed and panted. He did not expect a reaction like that.

"Oh documents? Not really... Well maybe about the reapers probably. Here!"

Kano pulled a somewhat large file from the drawer of his desk. It had all the info about Reapers, Types, Strengths, Abilities, and Weaknesses.

"Hmmmno. That's the norm for Kano. He is the leader of squad 8" aura said calmy.

"Cheeze! FOR EVERYONE!" Yells Echo, throwing blocks of cheeze everywhere.

"Cheese!"

Kano grabs one blocks from the air. He bites into it. He becomes disgusted suddenly. It was mold infested on the inside. It was predictable since there weren't Too many animals to raise. He spat it out at in instant. He goes to a water fountain and washes THE HELL out of his mouth.

Echo said loudly, "wait! Maybe not just yet! We are all good rats..... So a little cheeze.... Not much."

Sabrin opens and then reads the files while heading to SR-71 to get his equipment from the back of the cockpit, His Vehicle AI opens the cockpit doors and he climbs on board. He grabs a duffle bag, then his suit, whom is seating in the back, he drags his stuff out while the files are in his mouth. He jumps down, the cockpit doors shut close, and he heads to the training room.

There he Puts his files down, then proceeds to Put his Armor on piece by piece, He opens his duffle bag to reassemble his weapons. A Scoped HK G-11, and a Machine Pistol.

Well Sabrin, let's see what you can still do outside your vehicles.” He mutters to himself.

He begins activating the simulation, which is no different from activation the simulation back in Military In Spain. The simulation begins, Simulated soldiers Appears out of nowhere to attack him.

“A LA MUERTE!” Sabrin Shouts as he charges the hostiles.

(Well Got to go, mom needs help with shopping, be back in a while, cya!, if need Sabrin, he'd be training)

Last edited by a moderator:
Music.

Argh!!!!

Someone was cranking something up at full blast, and each blast of base pulsated in Leah's few still-broken bones painfully.

"I hate dubstep. I mean, seriously?! You couldn't have gone for Pachelbel's stuff or something?" Leah moaned again at the synthetic noise, invading her thoughts.

(OOoooohhh, music. Hehehehehehe. Hehehehehehehehehehehhehehee.

MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH--

Okay, enough of that. I don't write dubstep, but why not play a battle theme over the intercom? xD

)

(ARGH I NEED TO GET FINAL FANTASY!!!

It's available on PS4.... but... grr....

Anyway, thanks for listening to it. :3)

(Final Fantasy is a great game :], But I liked Crisis Core more than the other series, because it was the only Series I got for PSP xD ..... You have a PS4?!, You must be rich o_O)

(Er... It's not that, we just do literally everything else DIY... I don't remember a time when we hired someone to actually do something since... uuh... Oh, yeah! Since we got a new couch. But it was messed up, and we went through a troublesome return process several times over. xD

Sucks, too...that furniture store was cool.)

(Well, there were different issues with it every single time. Wich is worriesome. I mean, it was a popular product, so was everyone ordering it getting a sucky couch? /:)

Minutes pass, the simulation stops, as Sabrin takes a Break from exhaustion, that, Or he just ran out of ammunition. He grabs his stuff and the files. But he had a grand Idea, he thought of turning the simulation on, and let it simulate Spain, before the Infestation. He tinkers with the simulation panel, pressing that, typing this, Switching that, and taking that other thing off. He smiles as he finishes tinkering with the panel. He takes his Armor off and puts it aside.

The Simulation Began, It simulated Spain. He was surprised that he was able to make it project the place without breaking, guess his boring time reading, watching, and listening to Hacking Technology Training Paid off. He sits on a metal chair near a coffee shop, as he reads the files about theses so called 'Reapers'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back