• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Hello, back from hibernation I see?" She said sarcastically, as he had only taken a nap. She smiled nonetheless, and giggled quietly.

Ashen got a huge grin as she made a blanket out of her threads and put it over Aura. "I'll never let you leave~ You'll be too comfortable to even move!" She laughed, unable to contain the giggles.

Aura started laughing with her. He hadnt been this happy I. Quite some time. He felt he could truly be at ease with her.

Yulier gently made sure the blanket was placed properly so it wouldn't fall off, and just smiled. She said nothing, only smiled. Her scent of mint made others feel at ease, but never like Aura was right now. She could tell he had some sort of feelings for her, but she had no idea what kind. She never was very good with people, even if she was so kind.

Aura turned a little so his head towards her and he lightly kissed her stomach and closed his eyes, slowly drifting back to sleep.

She started to run her fingers through Aura's hair, and got the idea to make a small braid with a little bit of his hair. She worked on that for a bit until there was a long, thin braid on one side of his head. It was really small, and you'd have to have amazing eyesight to spot the braid from afar.

He whistles Another song while heading to Aura's office, in order to finish their discussion yesterday.

(Sorry for the late reply, PlayBook wont respond correctly, and I was eating breakfast)

( xD no problem, and how fancy! -eats cereal for breakfast every day-)

Yulier had Aura's head on her lap in his office, and she was slowly falling asleep herself.

Sabrin sees to Aura and Ashen both asleep, except Ashen, Who's just about too though.

(Here in the Philippines, we eat our breakfast almost with rice and other food that can go with it, Cereals aren't usually bought here nowadays, you can see shelves of cereals almost untouched by kids xD )

" Ugh..."

Kano moaned while strolling the halls. He wanted something exciting. Though of course the reapers are gone and the simulations are too weak. He kept wandering. He looked around for something interesting. Soon enough he decided to listen to music. He had nothing else so why not listen to something. He went into his Office and went through his stashed music files. He smirked cockily when he spotted an old yet heavy beatdrop music. He turned the volume at full and it was able to be heard throughout the base.

"Lets listen to some heavy beatdrops... Very relaxing. Heh heh heh..."

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sabrin Begins to hear heavy beatdrops playing, due it's loud sound the ground slightly shakes as each beat drops. “Who could be Playing Dubstep Remixes this loud?!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back