• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

(and this is why I wake up at 5. Because sleep is stronger than my ears. I woke up late *^* but still have time to talk to u guys. I think)

"Sir, unknown AI has been found on the roof connected to an aerial vehicle, as well as Training Room 2 has been hacked and is running an unknown sequence. Should I shut both down?" Rogue's voice came into Revnoir's room. He still reported to Revnoir, since he forgot to change that for Aura.

"Leave it, I'll check them out myself." The raven haired other grumbled, forcing himself to stand from his comfortably computer chair from where he was updating some programs, and made his way towards the roof to see what kind of AI was landing here. If it was hostile, he wouldn't hesitate to deactivate it.

He found himself on the top of the building, which was extremely high if you've ever thought of it, and looked at the plane (its a plane right?) with a raised eyebrow. He took a few steps closer, and made a few circles around it to try to walk infront of any sensors or cameras that the AI could read through.

(guys I think my writers block is getting better :D I had it for a week or so, it's so weird to have it for that little time! But yeah, I could barely write one chapter in a week and it sucked either way)

Aura awoke yet again with his head in Ashen's lap and she was sleeping too. He smiled and kisses her hand.

"Sheesh calm down... I'll play something else... More soothing..."

Kano's cocky smirk turned into a happy grin. He found a song which he thought was nice and calming. He played it, the same volume as the other songs he played.

[media]

[/media]

Aura smiled as he watched her. Never thought I could feel this was about someone ever again. Life is full of surprises it seems.....

( LOL )

Günther looked at Arya, smiling. "Has anything happened while I were away?" He asked.

"The sins..." Günther frowned for a while before smiling again. "And I guess you won, seeing that people are still alive..."

"Yeah.... Scourge and Grim are dead..... So we won. Well.... Leah is still in the bed.... She is almost okay now.... But she took quite a beating."

(Now its time to all imagine Auna walking in and stomping her foot on a chair and striking a heroic pose saying "you're my bitches now" xD so out of character)

(I'm dying here...)

"Scourge and Grim... Guess it's quite peacefull for a while now... Hope it won't end any time soon."

( Okay. )

"Scourge's... I hope they were just empty lies... But a war won't be a problem. I will protect you with my life..." Günther said, smiling at the end of the sentense.

"You should remember I'm not a wizard... I can't patch up everything..." ( LOL Not yet 30 and a virgin... )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back