• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"I went out to look for books and medicine. I also wanted to see a bit about the reapers behaviour when not near the base..."

Revnoir just stared at the new person, eyebrows raised.

"What kind of Weaver am I dealing with this time..?" he grumbled. He wasn't in the mood for this bullshit. He really was the new guy...

Echo laughed softly. "They call me the Weaver of Madness."

Arya continued to cry in his arms. "Why... Didn't you tell anyone...? The reapers are gone now...."

"I know I should have told you and the organisation. But I had so much to do..." Günther said. He then pushed Arya a bit away from himself to kiss her.

Arya's eyes widened for a moment as he kissed her, before she pulled herself closer to him, kissing him back.

Günther had missed Arya the whole time he was away and a few tears came from his eyes. He wasn't crying but was so happy to see Arya again, though he was worried about her health. As they parted the kiss he opened his mouth to speak. "What were you doing with those anti-depressants?" He asked.

"Well... We still don't know... Maybe it's an abnormal kind. It makes people go crazy and attack themselves and others on their team...."

"How long have you taken them?" Günther sounded very serious. He wasn't a psychologist but he was a doctor. He knew about the side effects of anti-depressants.

"I handnt started yet..." Arya said.

"I suppose so Sir.... Maybe my threads made me mad too..... Hmmm.... WHO Knows...?" Echo said

Günther sighed out of relief and wrapped his arms around Arya again. He squeezed her tightly against himself. "Never take any medicines without talking to me about it." Günther whispered to Arya.

Revnoir sighed and looked at his computer to make sure Rogue was noteing it all. He was, as one would expect.

(Lol twas more of a desperate plea for someone to fill the void on her part. xD gotta play the part right?)

Arya held on to Gunther as though she would die if she let go. "Okay..." She whispered.

Echo looked around. "Bit dark in here don't you think?"

( ROFL )

Günther smiled. "How are you feeling now?" He asked Arya. He was still concerned about her.

"That's good." Günther said, quickly lifting Arya up into his arms. He smiled to her. "I won't leave anymore so no need to worry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back