• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Echo laughed as he landed on the roof. "So THIS is to be my new Home!" He said laughing sounding like a madman

Revnoir was sprawled out on the little sofa on his own office, grumbling inaudible words under his breath. He didn't seem to happy at the moment.

"Welyells Time to find my squad leader! Revnoir is it?" He said jumping off the roof and landing in the Courtyard then going inside and burting into revs office. "Hello!!!" He yells

A loud yawn could be heard in the medbay. Günther was inside, tired like usually. He was sitting in the tiny office, reading a book on medicine. He was reading without any lights on and barely saw the text but didn't bother to put the lights on in the room.

Arya had come into the medbay to get some druggs to help with her dippression over gunther being missing for so long.

Günther had been out, scavengeing for books and medicine that could still be out there. He had found a few books, including the one he was reading.

Revnoir glared at the new man and said nothing before standing up. "You're loud... Please tell me you're not the new guy..."

Echo laughed. Then he bowed and his tonebecame serious randomly. He said in a quiet tone "Yes sir. Jerry Willson, at your service Revnoir!"

Arya passed by gunthers office and found the pills. She knew she shouldnt take them... but that didnt matter. not much realy mattered to her at this point. She took a handfull of pills and shoved them in her mouth and was about to swallow.

Günther heard the noice of medicines being taken out from a (canister? Google translate can't help...). He stood up and walked out from the office to see who it was. He let out a grunt as he pushed himself off the chair. As he was outside the office he saw Arya taking meds and almost panicked. He almost ran to Arya to take the package from her hand and check what she was taking. Shit! He thought as he saw the label. "What are you doing Arya?!" Günther asked, almost shouting to Arya. He grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her to face him.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Oh, goodness. Many issues, issues, issues. O.o

Oh Arya. *sigh*)

Leah was gratefully asleep in the medbay, but noises of someone entering woke her. She had suddenly realized moments later that the pain medications had worn off in her sleep, and she bit back a gasp. Some of the lesser cuts and hairline fractures were... already gone! "Daym," She thought. "How fast. Good." She lifted her aching head a couple inches and caught Arya disappearing into Gunther's office.

"Hm," She grunted. Snooping through medical stuff, apparently.

(I think medications are only used for long-term depression....)

( Arya doesn't probably have anyone giving papers for them )

(Edit: Also on another note, I'll be going to bathe in a Sauna so I'll be back in 15 to 30 minutes)

( okay I'm back. )

"Don't ask me what! Why are you eating anti-depressants?" He asked, clearly worried.

"Who else would I be?" He asked Arya, looking confused for a second before understanding the situation. He smiled a bit and wrapped his arms around Arya. "Sorry for leaving without telling you." He whispered to her.

"Y...you... Your actually.... Alive....." Arya said in shocked. She then wrapped herself around him, her face burried in his chest. She was crying quietly. She never mad eany oise when she cried.

"Yes. I couldn't leave you here alone." He said, pressing Arya gently against himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back