• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

(Well I wasssssss, gonna make my entrance with a Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, but you want me too?, cause I got a giant helicopter art that I found)

(Okay now I'm confused. xD . Just go with your thing ok.)

'Negative blackbird. We don't have anywhere for you to land. You will have to jump.'

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood](Okay now I'm confused. xD . Just go with your thing ok.)
'Negative blackbird. We don't have anywhere for you to land. You will have to jump.'

[/QUOTE]
“You nuts!?...*Static*.. I'm at 24,390 meters off the ground!, And I'm leading A Giant Helicopter filled with half of Spain in it...”

"We don't have room for civilians! This is a danger zone. Redirect them to a town with a civilian population. And you should have a parachute."

“*Static*... And no.... I don't have A Parachute... They ran out of budget when they got to the parachute, they said "You don't need a Parachute, cause what're the odds of jumping out off a SR-71?"...”

'Sorry but we don't have a runway or landing pad. And I've already sent the coordinates to the civilian copper piolet. They are redirecting now. Arya you Weaver or human?' (Morning Umbra!)

“*Static*... Human of course... What on Earth Is a Weaver, are you referring to those monstrous creatures that swarmed Spain?, If you are.... Then No..*Static*.... F@#*&%g Radio Static...”

'Then you have a lot to learn. You can land on the roof, but be careful. Once inside, bring your papers to the Squad 1 office on floor one. All offices are on floor one. Go to Squad 1s office and see Director Aura.'

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]'Then you have a lot to learn. You can land on the roof, but be careful. Once inside, bring your papers to the Squad 1 office on floor one. All offices are on floor one. Go to Squad 1s office and see Director Aura.'

[/QUOTE]
“Roger That, preparing to land.... Oh boy, this is gonna be a rough landing...”

Few minute pass as a SR-71 appears from the sky with the landing gear on. The SR-71 Took a couple of minutes trying to land, with three turn arounds, on it's fourth try it slowly lowered, almost touching the roof, Finally It was able to land. The Doors of the Plane sprung open as a Civilian- Checkered Polo Shirt, Camo Cargo Pants, Red Nike shoes- With a Helmet emerges. He jumps out and proceeds to take his Helmet off. The Civilian was no other than the transferred soldier, 'Sabrin Janmarr'. He tosses the Helmet Into the front cockpit, as his Aerial Vehicle AI assistance shuts the plane's doors. He Proceeds to enter the building, heading straight to Squad 1 office, whilst admiring the base's interior. He knocks at the door with a document on his hand, he slides his hair back, preparing for an interview...Or something.

"Enter." Aura called from in the office. He was now in his chair behind his desk with Ashen still asleep on the couch. He wouldn't have moved at all if he didn't have to finish the paperwork.

Sabrin enters the office, seeing a person sleeping on a couch and another on the desk doing paperwork.

“Good day sir,” He salutes while trying not to wake the sleeping person Up. “Are you Sir. Aura?” He asked.

Aura looks up from his papers. "I see.... Weaver or human?" Aura asked calmly going back to his paperwork.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood](? My hands are normal.....) "I see. What is your weapon of choice for fighting reapers?"

[/QUOTE]
(Aren't you a Shadow Weaver?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(All it does is make you have threads that you can use. Unless a Weaver is using the threads, then they are inside the weavers body.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back