• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Before Kano could actually enter the room, Revnoir was in between the window and Aura and Yulier. He was holding up a wall of his Threads, having expected Reapers or Cain or something. He had done all of this in a split second.

"Oh! Sorry heh heh... I was lost? I guess?"

Kano crawled into the window to get inside. He sighed disappointed. At least he found his way back.

Rev glared at Kano, letting his threads relax and disappear. "Are you kidding me right now..?!" He growled, but was careful not to wake Yulier up as she was already stirring about. She was only cuddling closer to Aura.

"Keep your voice down please Kano.... Ashen is asleep." Aura said quietly. "Glad your back though. Oh and Rev...got a new recruit comming in soon."

Revnoir quickly spun around and stared at Aura with wide eyes. "Whaaaaa..? Please tell me they're normal..." He grumbled, slouching.

"Don't know. Never met the guy. Records say he is the best from his division. A Weaver. Transfer from another bace. Apparently he is one of there best fighters."

"When does he get here?" He asked, suddenly excited. He of all people respected and appreciated good fighters, but despised when they had bad attitudes.

"Ooh! A newbie! Can I spar with him once he gets in!"

Kano said excitedly but quietly. He ignored Revnoir a bit but knew his presence.

"Really? I have been one since I was 13 heh heh,"

Kano laughed cockily. 4 years. He hated the process but it was worthh it. He had tons of fun.

Rev glared at Kano. "Four years is nothing. It's been nine for me. Almost ten." He grumbled, his emotions going up and down as usual. "Anyhow. How long has this guy been a Weaver?"

(guys get on this new chat thing for rpn xD its so cool, I'm making my acc now *^* then I have to get to sleep)

(Sorry bout that! Dishes ugh •~•)

"Sure glady!"

Kano said with a smirk. Though he was a bit butt hurt from Revnoir's cocky remark. However, he was still proud. He slowly went up to the roof, spotting a helicopter inbound.

Echo looks out of the bird and at the roof they are passing. "Deranamooooooooooo!" He shouts as he jumps onto the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back