• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

The sound of a being wakes Sabrin up, he fell asleep reading the documents face first. He slowly opens his eyes to see the simulation had timed out. He sits upward then proceeds to take a piece of the paper stuck to his face by saliva.

“*Yawns*..How long have I been out?” He asks himself.

He got up, grabbed the files, restored the simulation back to its formal self, wore his Armor, placed his stuff back to the duffle bag, and went for walk around the base.

Her head whipped at the presence of some newcomer, propped up against the entrance to the medbay. He looked a little... Peculiar. He had said something, but Leah wasn't sure what, she'd been too preoccupied wondering what in the world Kano could have been doing in the medbay.

'You said something-- what was it?'

'Leah. Now why don't you answer the same question?'

This were on seemed like... That Zen character... A little odd compared to most people in the majority. Not the majority of weavers or humans, mind you. The majority of sane people.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun](Night!)
"Thanks... I guess!"

Kano slowly jogged down to the med bay. He told the doctors about the surgery and they took him in. Kano's surgery lasted the rest of the day. His next step to power.

[/QUOTE]
Kirita was outside of the MedBay. She awaited Kano's recovery. She didnt want to be told what to do but Kano was the leader. She also wanted to see how he was doing

As Sabrin Walked around the base, he noticed multiple people in and Near The MedBay, so he went to check out what was going on.

As he was headed to the MedBay, He notices a Girl in front of the entrance, He gives her a friendly salute, seeing that she looks more of a veteran fighter in this facility.

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]
As Sabrin Walked around the base, he noticed multiple people in and Near The MedBay, so he went to check out what was going on.
As he was headed to the MedBay, He notices a Girl in front of the entrance, He gives her a friendly salute, seeing that she looks more of a veteran fighter in this facility.

[/QUOTE]
Kirita nods to The man that saluted her. She was leaning against the wall with her foot against the wall. She was looking into the door of the medbay.

"Finally! Ugh I hate the recovery part of this though..."

Kamo walked out of the room of his surgery. He soon got checked out of the med bay too. Though there were stitches and bandages all across his torso. He finally got his next step to power. He noticed a new recruit it seems... But he was too ignorant and tired to know that himself. He looked at Kirita.

"Who might you be?"

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Finally! Ugh I hate the recovery part of this though..."

Kamo walked out of the room of his surgery. He soon got checked out of the med bay too. Though there were stitches and bandages all across his torso. He finally got his next step to power. He noticed a new recruit it seems... But he was too ignorant and tired to know that himself. He looked at Kirita.

"Who might you be?"

[/QUOTE]
"Kirita Kazuto, Sir" she said "The new sword and pistol wielder that was put into your squad." she said as she stood up straight

'Madness weaver?' Leah shook her head and let it fall back onto the pillow.

'Too many weavy-thingies, too much confusion!' What on earth was a madness weaver anyway? What was that supposed to be? At that same moment, Kano stepped out of the surgery room. Her head turned automatically, to see what in the heck her squad leader had just done to himself. It looked painful. An array of bandages and stitches criss-crossing his chest. Leah cringed slightly. What in the world do the people of this place subject themselves to..?

Sabrin Salutes Kano as he walkout of the MedBay and thanks him for the documents he gave to him.

“Man, what sort of Rabbies Shot did they gave you Sir?” He asks with a Grin. “Must have been a huge needle.” He chuckles..

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]
Sabrin Salutes Kano as he walkout of the MedBay and thanks him for the documents he gave to him.
“Man, what sort of Rabbies Shot did they gave you Sir?” He asks with a Grin. “Must have been a huge needle.” He chuckles..

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Kirita Kazuto, Sir" she said "The new sword and pistol wielder that was put into your squad." she said as she stood up straight

[/QUOTE]
"Heh funny Sabrin! It's a simple term for... Getting stronger! Anyways, Welcome Kirita! Hope you don't die on us!"

Kano laughed. He sighed a bit. The surgery made him weak and slightly tired. He took the papers gently.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Heh funny Sabrin! It's a simple term for... Getting stronger! Anyways, Welcome Kirita! Hope you don't die on us!"

Kano laughed. He sighed a bit. The surgery made him weak and slightly tired. He took the papers gently.

[/QUOTE]
"Sir.... If Isee anyone about to die.... I will not hesitate to risk my own to save them if I can" Kirita said as she looked down "not again..." She mumbled the last part

“*Sigh*... I remember my first surgery.... Damn Surgeons didn't gave no anesthesia!” He laughs. “Well Sir... If you're not in pain right now, I would have gave you a beer for celebration!”

'Make that more self-explanatory and then we might talk.' Leah realized then... she couldn't quite waltz scathingly away from this conversation....

'I'm tired. I should probably sleep. So... goodbye then!' She waved a 'goodbye', then turned her attention away. What a pitiful excuse.

(I need to goo... sleep.
xD )

(Elipsy warning xD )

"I'm still too young heh heh... I turned 18 last week... And... Don't sacrifice your life... Only if it is worth it..."

Kano sighed again. He scratched the back of his head and yawned a bit.

"Need any tours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back