• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Shinohara said:
Eve too continued stretching and stopped, looking at Vayne as he said he was ready. "What now? I'm a doctor, not an athlete." She asked, looking for the answer in Vayne.
"I'm not an athlete too" Vayne said to Eve "I think we need some kind of video guide or something".

Arriving again on the roof, Leah sat dutifully down in the snow, shielding her face from the glaring reflection of the sun off of ice.

They already knew she recalled her human memories, but none of them-- well, hopefully not that weaver-- knew she remembered her own time as a weaver. She wasn't aware, however, that there was a gap in her memory even then, so she was unaware of the misdeeds that Cain had committed. All she knew we that Weave didn't like him, but she didn't know why. Her loualties were therefore undecided. Although... Yato was one reason she would be encouraged to come back. The thought caused her to blush.

Onto other matters, she reminded herself.

It had been confirmed that while most of the people in this base were a little mentally unstable, not all of them were psychopaths, so that was a plus. But even if she did decide to side with Weave, she'd have to remain there to trick the Sins into thinking she wasn't, at least until she could make a clean escape.

But did she even want to?

Shinohara said:
"How do you usually train?" Eve asked, ignoring the idea of training videos.
"actually I start with 30 pushups but the rest can be anything" Vayne said and remembers that Eve is a woman "on second thought I think you can't do 30 pushups".

Eve looked at Arya as she poked her head inside. "Hey!" She said, almsot as if she was ignoring Vayne now.

Eve turned quickly to Vayne. "Okay. I'll join in a bit." She said before turning back towards Arya.

"That's good. If you ever want to do a checkup without Günther knowing, just come to me and I'll handle it." Eve said with a grin on her face.

Leah decided to wait, at least in order to determine which of the two organizations, if that could be said for the Sins, would be better in the long run. While she trusted Weave more, she was hardly sure they'd trust her, being a Sin and all.

She adjusted her position on the roof, creating a small sleeping-bag of threads that she tugged over her head. It was surprisingly warm, and the snow made a nice, soft mattress.

Now she just had to hide from that telepathic weaver.

Aura walked out of his office and to the gate of the Courtyard. "I hope Leah is holding up okay.... We don't have the resources to save her yet..... But soon we will." Aura said quietly to himself.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"Hmmm.... I think I know what kind of .... Check up.... Your talking about." Arya said

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. If you ever feel the need to talk with someone or feel unsure, come to me. I'll help." Eve said and placed her hand on Arya's shoulder.

Cain glared sharply at Echo. "Can I ask that you don't mention Weave to any of my Sins?" He asked, aggravated deeply. He was about to say something again before his phone started ringing. Cain knew exactly who it was just by the ringtone. He growled, ignoring it. "As I was saying..." The ringtone stopped. They called again. Cain sighed. "Forget it. Just don't talk about Weave to them." He spat as he left the room and picked up the phone. He stood outside now, the phone to his ear. "Why the fuck are you calling me, might I add for the fifth time today?!" He growled into the phone. He didn't seem to like the answer that came with his question.

From her perch on the roof, Leah could just barely head yelling down below. With her sleeping-bag still wrapped around her, she wriggled toward the edge of the roof to see Cain below. She readjusted herself to better listen.

"Abel I told you..! No, no no, Abel don't you dare. I've got it all planned out, it'll be fine..! I hope it is broken! Don't you dare fucking show your face here." He growled, pacing outside. There was a long moment of eerie silence before Cain threw his phone at the wall, the device smashing into little pieces of circuits and metal and plastic as it hit the concrete wall. There was another long moment of silence until Cain broke down and started screaming into the snow as he sat on his knees and lost it. He slowly calmed down, leaving himself in a heap of anger and sadness mixed into what we know as mad. He sat there silently, collapsing into the snow and just laying there.

Leah flinched. Daaaaaaaaaamn. Whomever Abel was, Cain didn't like him. If this person
did carry out whatever plan he had... It would get interesting, and doubtlessly have at least a few casualties.

Cain stayed there for a long while, freezing in the snow. He lay on his side, shaking from the biting of the cold. He did nothing but shake like a child.

Cain didn't look like he was ding very well... But Leah doubted that she could do much.

The Sin part of her enjoyed watching someone suffer the cold, but the rest of her felt sorry for him. She did what she could to ignore the satisefaction and called down from the roof.

'Hey! You still alive?'

Cain stopped moving entirely, except for his eyes that slowly moved to see Leah watching him from the roof. "I'm... I'm fine..." He acted as if it were normal, maybe that would keep this from becoming a big deal. He made no attempt to move from his curled position in the cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back