• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

“Superior????”, Sabrin Asked, feeling a bit noxious from what Aura said. “I don't recall a bag of di-” Sabrin's sentence was interrupted by the sounds of beeping in his earpiece.

Zero frowned. "Still too long. It usually takes around a minute." He grumbled, now finishing with bandaging her arm.

Revnoir glared at Aura, but quickly went back to his computer. "Aura, your eyes. I suggest you keep that in check..." He warned the man, noticing the black in his eyes.

Revnoir looked a bit worried. He knew full well how wild someone would act if their eyes were like that. After all, he had been that way himself as well. He hesitantly looked away from the silver haired other and concentrated on his computer, for the umpteenth time.

'A minute?' Leah complained. 'Well that's no fun...'

She mumbled the last few words indecipherably.

(OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

HAHAHAAHAA MARTHA YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HIT ON THE DOCTOR! THAT'S RIGHT, RUN AWAY!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero sighed. "Seriously..?" He muttered quietly, staring at Leah. "So, how're you doing with the whole... Transition..? Are you having any memories or anything?" He asked, crossing his arms, raising an eyebrow.

Crap. Well... Even with her memories from being a weaver, her loyalties were still undecided...

'Just stupid ones from when I was human.'

She decided on that. Simple. It was true, she remembered her humanity again, however much she loathed it. Her jaw clenched and her fingernails dug down at her palms. If she could do anything to forget those again, she would do it in a heartbeat.

She hated being human.

Zero gave her a surprised look, but it quickly faded into a look of worry. "How much do you remember?" He asked quietly, as if trying not to let anyone else hear.

Leah grew increasingly more irritated, but as much as she wasn't acting, she also wanted some way to be rid of her human memories.

'A lot... of vague things. Like I was awake at the wrong time. Yelling, panic, can't sort through it.'

Her voice was clipped and short, trying not to become aggravated. She didn't enjoy anything reminding her of being human. She'd much rather be a sin than human, if weaver was no longer an option. When she spoke, she was referring to her last human memory, if she could have still been considered human then. When she had woken during her core surgery. Becoming a weaver.

Zero frowned. "Well... I'd suggest you keep your memories a secret from Cain. We're not supposed to remember anything, especially not when we were humans." He said, looking over his shoulder to see if anyone was there. He seemed a bit cautious.

Leah's expression became one of sarcastic amusement. She shrugged almost carelessly.

'Well then, I hope I'm good at keeping secrets.' She shook her head and sighed. 'This... this should be... fun...' She muttered to herself, rather irritated. What a wonderful adventure of life-or-death!

"Just... If you get caught, promise me you won't tell anyone I know about it?" He asked, smiling a bit. "Cain would tear my innards out little by little if he found out I didn't tell him."

Leah made a bit of a disgusted face, wrinkling her nose.

'Sounds painful. If I'm still alive at that point, I'll try not to mention it.'

Wait....

Wouldn't it just regenerate..?

Leah sat down on the floor and leaned against the door.

'One thing I don't know... Is there anything to do here besides sleep? Because that would be a very good thing to know. I dunno, maybe something around here is actually interesting...'

Leah was startled by a sudden voice from above. Once she realized who it was, she grew annoyed.

'Oh, come on! You already know!' Leah shouted at Echo, rolling her eyes.

Leah stood, still leaning against the door. She was glaring at Echo with a fury, her arms crossed.

'Well, that all depends on who's telling and hearing them. I think a secret would be worth a little less from a Weaver, not a Sin. And from someone who can get on Cain's nerves so easily.'

She was initiating her own argumentative tactic, which seemed to be the same as Echo's. Get on your opponent's nerves.

Leah's breath was rustling her hair, and her hands were shaking. She knew who she'd go after if ever she decided that she needed to kill something or someone. What the hell was this idiot, telepathic?

Alternated said:
Vayne laughed "why don't you walk...." he said to Eve jokingly and suddenly carried her "just kidding to the training room right?".
Eve pouted for a moment before laughing as Vayne lifted her up. "Do you have any other place to train in?" She asked teasingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back