• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Aura stood still in a quiet rage. He seemed calm but he was boiling with anger. If you looked close you could practically see the anger dripping from him like venom.

"That or they work for the Black King..." He muttered, pulling the plug from the computer. "I'll work on getting the system back, all I need you to do is make sure nobody uses the AIs and keep your computer turned off." He said, his sharp gaze snapping to Aura. He was pissed off now. War had been declared.

I Knocked at Aura's Door in a frustration, Cause nobody makes me waste a perfectly good apple. I stood in front of the door waiting to be let in, as I stood there, I overhear Conversations...

((Back To first Person))

"Enter." Aura said. (Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please nooo I get confused and don't remember what your characters name is lol)

Sabrin Entered Aura's office with both of his fist clenched, and Large chunks of unchewed apples spat on his Armor chest, His mood pissed off than Usual...

((Ok....T~T))

Revnoir had Yulier go get his laptop, and kept an eye on Aura's computer while his phone tried to track the hacker.

Noticing the current actions that are occurring right now in Aura's office made Sabrin Confused like a Hush Puppy. He proceeded to brush the chunks of Apple off of his chest while asking Aura a Question... You guessed It... “What's Going On 'Boss'?” Sabrin asked with a confused tone.

After a long while, Leah became so cold and numb that she decided it was probably time to return to warmth.

She stumbled back into the base, but just as before, she was greeted with nothing to do. She fumbled to remove her shoes, and wandered barefoot around the base.

She wondered again how one name could cause again such aggravation...

She could be found lazily pacing around the main entry, head facing the ground and hands resting behind her neck.

Zero wandered in to see who entered. He looked a bit tired, and had remnants of a nose bleed. "Where were you..?" He asked, forcing a smile.

Revnoir growled at the word hacked. He seemed to despise just the thought of being beaten at his own game. In this case, his own program.

“Hmmmm... Hacked You say?” Sabrin Asked yet again with the imitating tone of Sherlock Holmes whilst scratching his chin. “I love Hacking, so is their anyway I could help???” Sabrin says enthusiastically.

'In a Dark room filled with the stench of cigarette smoke, a Dark Figure is sitting on an office chair, inserting bullets to a Handgun Magazine. Placing a Final bullet he inserts the magazine to the handgun, then pulls the gun back, chambering a bullet...'

Revnoir frowned at Sabrin. "Fuck no. I'm not having someone mess with my programs, I'd like to keep the amount of people who know their way around my programs to a minimum. Minimum being... Let's see... Me. Just me. Only me." He spat, glaring daggers at the man.

"You mean you've been dreaming of yourself going insane, right?" Zero asked, giving her a sympathetic look. "Don't worry, it's completely normal for us Sins to get maddening dreams and such. They're pretty easy to get used to."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura growled. "No fighting here. Save it for the enemies. Or else I will tievyou both up nude in a kissing position till you become friends." Aura said shutting down the fight before it could start.

'Then yes, I mean dreaming. I also mean watching.'

A bit of blood dripped from her arm, beneath her sleeve. Her bite-wound had just barely healed. It stained a bright red spot in the floor, which Leah ignored.

(Please excuse me while I edit the typos out of this....)

“Sheesh... Okay dude, take a chill pill why don't ya?” Sabrin replied to Revnoir, a Little bit offended by his glare. “Well If ya need any sort of help with tracing and hacking, I could lend you my AI,” pausing for a few seconds, He glared at Revnoir with the eyes of 'You're Lucky I can't Kill a Weaver' before continuing. “That is if ya want to anyways?” Sabrin Asked.... Then he muttered after asking... *Dick...*

Revnoir growled even louder, but made sure not to start anything too serious, then focused his attention on his phone. Yulier walked in with Revnoir's laptop. It was obviously built for hacking, with the crazy hardware and large screen and all that. He put it on Aura's desk, opened it, and started typing away at a program window.

Zero sighed when he noticed her wound. "Your healing isn't very quick..." He grumbled, gently grabbing her arm to form a Thread bandage around her arm.

"I'm not a homophobe! I'll have you know I- I..." Revnoir's voice quickly faded out, and he just shook his head. "Forget it." He grumbled, going back to looking through for any faults in the program that the hacker may have changed.

(Oh gosh. He should not have said that. •_•")

Leah's stopped moving and glanced at the bandaging. She then made an expression personifying the word 'eeeeeeh'

'To be fair, that was about five minutes ago. Thanks.'

"Enough. Use of all AI's is currently banned. And further more you!" Aura said pointing to sabrin. "Need to learn to respect your superiors. And Revnoir. No unnessissary aggression towards those under you." Aura said. The whites of his eyes were slowly turning black and his threads lurked in the shadows.

'Two men entered the dark room, Dragging another man by the arms, the two men made the man kneel, then pulled him by the hair to face the Dark figure. The handgun was placed directly facing the Poor man.

“You failed me...” The Dark figure uttered with a dark, demented voice, almost sickened by the word 'Failed.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back