• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Shinohara said:
(Sorry missed this post for some reason.)
The nurse walked to Lucius' bed, frowning a bit. "Yes?" She asked an smiled a bit as she looked at him.
"Do you have whiskey? I need alchohol."

Shinohara said:
Eve chuckled and looked at Vayne. "I'm stuffed already." She said with a smile.
"ehh I made this for you" Vayne said to Eve pouting "won't you just eat it all please..." he begged as he looks at Eve with puppy dog eyes.

LuciusIII said:
"Do you have whiskey? I need alchohol."
The nurse shook her head. "You can't drink alcohol right now. It would thin out your blood and increase the risk if your wound opening up again." She said.

Alternated said:
"ehh I made this for you" Vayne said to Eve pouting "won't you just eat it all please..." he begged as he looks at Eve with puppy dog eyes.
"Eating too much is unhealthy. I'm a woman so I put a lot of effort into my looks and my health." Eve said with a smile. "It's not like I didn't like the food. It was the best I have eaten in a long time." She added

Shinohara said:
"Eating too much is unhealthy. I'm a woman so I put a lot of effort into my looks and my health." Eve said with a smile. "It's not like I didn't like the food. It was the best I have eaten in a long time." She added
Vayne sighed and just let her do what she wants "okay then I'll just eat it all" he said as he eats all of the rest of the food.

Shinohara said:
"Are you sure you won't get fat? Or do you train that much?" Eve asked, raising a brow.
Vayne halts from eating "well actually I mostly cook healthy foods and I train if I have the time" he explained to Eve and goes back to eating.

"We could train together maybe? I could do with some physical exercise." Eve said and laughed a bit.

Shinohara said:
"We could train together maybe? I could do with some physical exercise." Eve said and laughed a bit.
"really!? that would be fun!" Vayne said excitedly and remembered that he just ate "well maybe later I'm still full".

Shinohara said:
"Yeah. Eat aways a couple of hours before training." Eve said with a grin on her face.
Vayne was finished eating and sees Eve's grin but mistakes it for a smile of excitement "hey what are you smiling for you seem to be excited but we need to wait for a several minutes I think".

Eve chuckled and stood up, walking to pull Vayne's chair away from the table so she could sit on his lap. She leaned against his chest and closed her eyes.

Shinohara said:
Eve chuckled and stood up, walking to pull Vayne's chair away from the table so she could sit on his lap. She leaned against his chest and closed her eyes.
As Eve was sitting on Vayne's lap, Vayne wraps his arms around her and smiled "maybe I can wait for a little longer" he said and laughed.

LuciusIII said:
"NO ALCHOHOL? How will i survive?"
"It slowls down the healing process and increases the risks. It is simply not acceptable." The nurse said with a stern and commanding voice.

Alternated said:
As Eve was sitting on Vayne's lap, Vayne wraps his arms around her and smiled "maybe I can wait for a little longer" he said and laughed.
Eve opened her eyes and looked up at Vayne, slowly moving to kiss him.

Shinohara said:
Eve opened her eyes and looked up at Vayne, slowly moving to kiss him.
After Eve kissed Vayne, he laughed because the taste of the food is still in her mouth "that was delicious the taste is still there" he said and kissed her back.

(I feel like Leah should come and crash the ship party.
xD

Maaaaaaaaaybeeeeee)

Leah sat up and wove a small black flag, twirling the stick between her fingers.

'If I can't make it white... Does that mean I can't surrender..? And if I can't surrender... Does that mean I'll have to go insane..?' She choked out a sound, a half-sob half-laugh.

'This seems like it'll be an adventure. But I don't want to put up with an insane me...'

Leah punctuated that with another cry, lying back into the snow again. The cold began to sting at her skin, the snow from the sky wetting her face.

Shinohara said:
Eve smiled and returned the kiss. "Did you not like it?" She asked jokingly.
"I wouldn't done that If I don't like it" Vayne said to Eve "so about the training are we going to do it soon?".

Rogue started making authorization windows pop up on Aura's computer, asking if the administrator is alright with this program changing his computer. The program didn't seem familiar, but it was possible that Revnoir had sent an update for Rogue. He had never mentioned it, though.

Revnoir had slipped away from Zen and found himself sitting outside with a lit cigarette between his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back