• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Cain jumped in surprise, looking up at Echo with wide eyes. He quickly blinked away the traces of tears in his eyes and attempted to speak. "How... How long have you been there..?!"

Revnoir sighed as he walked down the halls. He passed Zen's office when he had said that, and peeked in with a smile. "You called?"

"hello there rev" he smiled setting his swords on his shoulders "we haven't gotten very much action lately...i feel like i might be getting rusty"

Shinohara said:
Eve heard the shouts and looked around. "Vayne. I'll be back later." She said and ran out of the kitchen and canteen, heading towards the source of the shouts. "What's happening?" She asked as she saw Lucius.
"yeah sure I'll wait for you" Vayne said and sits down, he waits for Eve to taste his food and takes a nap for a bit.

Once Eve was done with Lucius, she returned to the canteen. She saw Vayne napping and though she should pull a little prank on him. She sneaked up behind him and pulled the chair down, catching Vayne mid way.

Shinohara said:
Once Eve was done with Lucius, she returned to the canteen. She saw Vayne napping and though she should pull a little prank on him. She sneaked up behind him and pulled the chair down, catching Vayne mid way.
Vayne instantly waked up from what Eve did and took a breath "you almost gave me a heart attack" he said to her and stands up "well good thing I'm not an old man".

"You think that a heart attack would kill you when you have a doctor who caused it?" Eve asked Vayne and leaned in to kiss him.

Shinohara said:
"You think that a heart attack would kill you when you have a doctor who caused it?" Eve asked Vayne and leaned in to kiss him.
Vayne realized and laughed a bit "you have a good point there Eve" he said as he kisses her back "anyway my food is gonna be cold so better eat it while it's hot".

"Yeah." Eve said and sat down on the opposite side of the table. She finaly got to eat and took a bite from the food. Her eyes widened at the taste. "This is delicious. You could easily be better than the cooks in the kitchen." She said and continued eating.

Shinohara said:
"Yeah." Eve said and sat down on the opposite side of the table. She finaly got to eat and took a bite from the food. Her eyes widened at the taste. "This is delicious. You could easily be better than the cooks in the kitchen." She said and continued eating.
Vayne smiled from what she said "that's good actually since I was a kid my grandmother taught me how to cook" he said to Eve "I can do other foods but the ingredients that I need was not there so yeah".

"Don't worry. There is nothing to complain about in this." Eve said and pointed at the food with her knife before continuing to eat.

Shinohara said:
"Don't worry. There is nothing to complain about in this." Eve said and pointed at the food with her knife before continuing to eat.
Vayne keeps looking at Eve smiling and suddenly his stomach growls "oh yeah I forgot that....." he said laughing.

Eve chuckled and cut a piece from her food, taking it on the fork and quickly pushing it towards the Vayne. "Open your mouth." She said with a grin.

Shinohara said:
Eve chuckled and cut a piece from her food, taking it on the fork and quickly pushing it towards the Vayne. "Open your mouth." She said with a grin.
"ahh thanks" Vayne accepted the offer and opened his mouth and eats the food that Eve offered to him "that was good it's been a long time since I tasted my own cooking".

Eve raised a brow. "You must be very good for making food without tasting it." She said sounding a bit surprised.

Shinohara said:
Eve raised a brow. "You must be very good for making food without tasting it." She said sounding a bit surprised.
Vayne laughed "nah it's just for other people not just me" he said to her and relaxes "well I mostly help my Grandmother but whenever she is sick I do everything at the house cleaning,taking care of the pets, and mostly cooking".

Eve laughed. "You would be a suitable wife." She said jokingly. "I usually just studied, keeping away from others. It was easier that way." She said in a more serious tone.

Shinohara said:
Eve laughed. "You would be a suitable wife." She said jokingly. "I usually just studied, keeping away from others. It was easier that way." She said in a more serious tone.
"so you're gonna be a husband then" Vayne said as a joke "Is that so....do ya have any friends even you're keeping your distance?" he asked Eve.

"I guess I could call Günther a friend but he's more of a collegue. But that diesn't matter. I have you." Eve said with a smile.

Envy entered the base after wrapping the already partially-healed wound on her arm with dark bandaging, woven from her threads. She stumbled inside, her fingernails digging painfully into her palms, nearly becoming bloodied. She didn't mind. She hardly registered Cain and Echo, only the former of whom she still remembered.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"Long enough. Got something to make your day better though." Echo said.

[/QUOTE]
Cain looked at him with exhausted blue eyes. "What might that be..?" He asked quietly, not quite as energetic as he usually was.

zenreaper said:
"hello there rev" he smiled setting his swords on his shoulders "we haven't gotten very much action lately...i feel like i might be getting rusty"

Revnoir scowled a bit. "That could be interpreted wrong, but I know what you mean... Can I help in any way?" He asked, forcing a smile. He didn't want to be known as the downer of Weave, he wanted to be more like... More like himself. Even if it was only a mask.

Spazzycat101 said:
Envy entered the base after wrapping the already partially-healed wound on her arm with dark bandaging, woven from her threads. She stumbled inside, her fingernails digging painfully into her palms, nearly becoming bloodied. She didn't mind. She hardly registered Cain and Echo, only the former of whom she still remembered.
Zero noticed her enter when he stepped into the room, scowling. He looked down at Cain and gave a worried look at both the girl and the psycho. He walked over to Leah, glancing at her wound. "Are you ok..?" He asked quietly, looking oddly worried. Even if she had been a Weaver not long ago, he didn't want to treat her that way. He may not be as rude as he seems.

'I've decided I don't like bunnies.' She looked back and forth for a moment, doing her best to hide her disgust at seeing Cain and another sin.

It occurred to her... She didn't know what she disliked them for. She just knew that they weren't good. She had forgotten about the last raid of the Weave's base and that they had tortured both Revnoir and Aura. She didn't know what she could hold them to. Her expression grew confused as she lost herself in spiraling thoughts.

Zero raised an eyebrow. "You... Don't like rabbits..? Why not?" He asked, crossing his arms. He frikking loved animals..! Especially adorable bunnies! How could she dislike them, that's impossible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back