• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

At that moment, Cain stepped into the room. "Echo, what's this about not telling me..?" It seems he didn't hear anything before that point.

Leah's mind scrambled for a moment, then she hurriedly spoke.

'He was muttering to himself. Something about the Weave. He stopped when he realized we were listening.'

She spoke with as much casual confidence as she could muster, considering her silent fury towards the mind weaver.

She tried to brush off that she had just lied to a psychopath. She wasn't about to die just because she remembered something she hated. At least let it be for a better reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cain frowned. "Really... Informing our newest member about Weave, huh?" He growled, his patience being pricked at like a bird pricking at a worm. He didn't like Echo in the first place, seeing as he was a Weaver and couldn't be completely trusted, but he only kept him for the information. It would help him prove himself. He couldn't let Abel steal the spotlight, not this time.

Revnoir typed away furiously with jaw-dropping speeds and finally he sighed and stretched. "Rogue isn't coming back any time soon... But I made sure all the others are safer than ever and can be used again. Just don't even mention Rogue's name to the others, or they'll call him in and he'll wreak havoc again. I'll look into it again later to see if I can tear him out but I think I'll have to make another Head AI... What a hassle..." Revnoir grumbled, just thinking of how long it would take to design
another state of the art AI made to handle everything. "Hey, Aura, any suggestions for the voice of your new AI..?" He asked, glaring at the command prompt on the screen.

James walked down the hall to his squad barracks with two buckets of water in hand.

"Ah man this is going to be good just me a few buckets of warm water"

Aura shook his head. "Just make it to were we can't be hacked."

Echo laughed. "Simply put.... Yes..... Well you see.... Leah remembers part of her human life but not enough to be dangerous. And Zero planned not to tell you." Echo said, hoping he would be too mad at zero to punish Leah.

Suddenly, Leah spoke again, this time practically seething with rage. Her face was beginning to turn red.

'And you wouldn't happen to have any idea what you could do to help me forget now, would you? Being you, you'd probably keep me from it just for the fun of torture!'

By now, her hands were shaking, just wanting to throttle the life out of that idiot.

Wonder if she knows I'm only trying to protect her at every turn...... Why do I risk myself for this wench.....? Echo thought to himself.

Shinohara said:
Eve pouted for a moment before laughing as Vayne lifted her up. "Do you have any other place to train in?" She asked teasingly.
"no actually...ok then to the training room" Vayne said and quickly walks to the training room.

Eve smiled and leaned her head against Vayne as he carried her to the training room. "What should we train?" She asked, looking up at him.

Shinohara said:
Eve smiled and leaned her head against Vayne as he carried her to the training room. "What should we train?" She asked, looking up at him.
Vayne looks at Eve while still walking "hmmm anything as long as it's physical" he said and goes back looking at his direction until they got to the training room "we're here you go in first I'm gonna stretch for a little bit" he said as he puts Eve down and stretches.

Eve too starts to stretch as Vayne put her down. "You're not the only one who needs to stretch." She said and chuchkled.

Cain frowned, glaring at Zero. "Really... So you planned not to tell me that one of the Sins were remembering their past..." He growled, taking a step towards Zero and taking his gun out of it's holster. He seemed to have malice in his intentions.

Revnoir nodded, grumbling. "Fine, fine, no guarantees though. This guy seems to know
exactly what they're doing here. They know the ins and outs of my program, it's strange." He muttered, stepping away from the computer. "It's time for a new program, it seems..."

Leah seemed to calm down slightly. Only slightly. Her fists were still shaking, she was trying to keep them from moving.

'Is it really all such a big deal, anyway? If I can just find some way to forget that again, nothing is out of order. I'd honestly do anything to forget having ever been human.'

While she spoke, her voice help the slightest tremor. Just stop, get rid of them! Get rid of those damn memories!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shinohara said:
Eve too starts to stretch as Vayne put her down. "You're not the only one who needs to stretch." She said and chuchkled.
Vayne smiled "ok then let's go inside we'll do that there" he said to Eve and opens the door to the training room.

Cain growled, glaring at Leah. "There's no way to get rid of your memories unless we do some extensive trauma to your body. We'd have to shut down a few organs to get your mind to get rid of your prior memories..." Cain spoke as if to himself now.

"Sounds painful.....She doesn't like the memories she has.... Let her keep them. They will not gender your plans." Echo said.

"A Sin knowing their origins is dangerous. Why do you think Revnoir and Yulier left?" He spat, glaring at Echo now.

Leah swore loudly, grinding her teeth together. Finally, she threw her hands to her sides and shook her head once, forcefully, as if giving up. She began to walk away, headed, again, to the roof.

Well, least she could do was try and keep those two out of the mess of her mind.

'I asked them not to talk,' She lied, leaving the room.

"Because you tourtured Aura and you were unkind to greed." Echo said. "Frankly... If you treat your subordinates better they will be more loyal."

Cain growled. "No, you dunce! Revnoir left because he never lost his memories! Yulier left because Revnoir reminded her of her past."

Shinohara said:
Eve smiled too and walked inside. She looked around as it was her first time there.
Vayne goes in the training room and continues to stretch and does a little footwork after he was stretching "Eve I'm ready".

Eve too continued stretching and stopped, looking at Vayne as he said he was ready. "What now? I'm a doctor, not an athlete." She asked, looking for the answer in Vayne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back