• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Aura sat in his office.

[/QUOTE]
As usual.

Yulier also sat in his office, staring him down. The whole baby thing is making her go insane. Especially the god damned truckload of baby things. Dammit Aura!

"Im not mad at you... Just... A little weirded out. I mean, who goes and finds a truckload of baby things nine months in advance..? And who goes and gets a truckload of baby things at all..!?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Eve looked up at Vayne. "I wouldn't mind it, but I have work. And it would be a bit rough if we have two pregnent women around her." She said with a grin on her face.

Eve laughed. "There are ways to prevent pregnancy. And if it all fails, then abortion is the last one. Though it has been fough over if abortion is right." She said and stood up on her toes to kiss Vayne.

Vayne kissed her back "for now we're not going to do it because the chances of you being a mother is high" he said to Eve "but I think it might be late to say that hehe".

Eve chuckled. "We could always just use a condom." She said and let go of Vayne. "But I'm getting very hungry. Why don't you come with me and eat?" She added.

Neither Leah nor Yato had returned to the base. It was now about an hour since Leah had reported eliminating the 'so-called Leviathan' reaper. She should have been back by then. Her transmission for help from about a half hour ago did not seem to get through to anyone at Weave, but now she had destroyed her earpiece.

Vayne sighed "you really are brilliant" he said "anyway sure I'm also hungry anyway" he said smiling and suddenly his stomach growls again.

(I'm gonna log out now I'm gonna sleep for tomorrow so yeah sorry but have a good day)

"God Damn It! DIE!" Yato already threw 5 or 6 C4s at the Reaper and it still wouldn't die. Yato took out his last resort, Exile. The reaper charged at Yato. Yato took a step forwards at the reaper, creating an afterimage, he juked left of the reaper. Yato did a

Downcut on the Phoenix, Exile's barrel punctured the Reaper's flesh to the core. Yato pulled the trigger and the reaper exploded with it's core. Yato sighed. He had scars and gashes all over his body. He slowly walked into the basement, finding a blood soak woman in a cell, Leah.
"Leah!"

(*shrugs*)

Envy jumped at the sudden noise outside her cell, but made no move when her former name was called. She simply continued trying to untangle her hair with a comb of threads, plagued with boredom.

"Leah? Why won't you talk?" Yato sliced down the lock with Sekki and opened the cell door. He walked towards Leah wearily and worringly.

The Reapers ended up pinning Yato to the ground with ease. The Phoenix pulled him out of the room, it's grip just weak enough to keep from breaking any bones. It threw him into a wall. These Reapers wouldn't let him into that room no matter what.

(Kiritsu. I told you, it's impossible for you to kill either of them. They're Levs and Phoens.)

(I tried okay ;-; I never said I killed it anyways)

Yato coughed out blood and laid limp. He tried to crawl but couldn't

Envy scrambled to her feet when the lock on her cell was sliced open. Well then, what good had locking her up done to keep her from whatever threat this was?

'Leah?' She pointed to herself, the realization coming upon her. She exaggerated it ridiculously, her mouth forming an 'o' and her eyes widening with mock surprise. 'I'm supposed to be Leah? How interesting that is, because I'm not.' Her expression quickly turned harsh, and she used her new threads to sharpen the teeth of her comb, then flung it at Yato, not seeming to care much at all. It dug into the wall across the room. She chuckled when the Reapers threw him out. 'Hehe. Good luck! You'll need it!' The sarcasm was dripping from her voice, and Envy created another comb to continue freeing her hair from the knots. Still, she wished she had something to do other than her hair.

(Dang. He just got hit with the harshest of her sarcasm. •_•'')

Last edited by a moderator:
Yulier sighed. "With... Baby things..?" She ended up smiling, and went over giving him a hug. "Thank you, though."

Leah was still standing lazily in her now-open cell.

'Cain! Didn't you say when this place was rid of the threat that I could not be locked up? Because not being locked up is really appealing right now.'

She called up from the dungeon-like basement.

She kissed him back with a smile. "I love you~"

Cain sighed, sitting on the sofa in one of the rooms. "Yeah, yeah, calm down! I'll make sure your room is ready soon, just... Don't leave the building alright?" He grumbled, standing up. He went to go get a Reaper to fix up Envy's old room for Leah. He also sent one to watch that she didn't leave. He wouldn't let any more Weavers, or former Weavers, escape.

Envy scoffed,

'Ha ha! If the rest of the barren world out there is full of people as rash as that, then I have absolutely no intention of leaving. I'd much appreciate it if you didn't underestimate my common sense.'

While she meant her words, she secretly did wish to leave, if only to eliminate that one man who seemed to have no idea what he could handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back