• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Corrupt her core..? What in the hell was that supposed... To...

Oh shit.

Shiiiiiit.

Leah quickly backed up against the wall now, away from both the Leviathan and Phoenix reapers as well as the approaching sin. Her eyes were wide with fear and fury. Oh god, what she wouldn't give to not be on this side of the room...

Last edited by a moderator:
Deus rubbed the back of his head and apologized." I'm sorry I shall do as you say. "He then walked towards Leah smiling sadistically his tentacle like extensions moving in a swaying motion behind him. He smiled sadistically as he got closer(BTW if your didn't know deus was talking about how cain is currently being rpied by Aura lol xD )

(I noticed)

Leah mustered up the courage to do one thing, and that was to aim a swift kick at Deus's chest as he approached. Without her arms to balance her though, she ended kneeling on the ground.

"Oh how sweet of you, yes I'm sure your honored that it's me doing this. But really you shouldnt kneel the floors dirty." Deus said smiling sadisticly and then dug his hands into Leah's chest and attempted to pry her chest open so that her core would he visable.

(Y'know, it'd be a LOT less awkward if he just impaled her and did it like that instead of hacking her open...)

Leah bit back a pained scream as Pride threw her back against the wall and tried to tear her in half.

"Geez everyones a critic a artist just cant catch a break." Deus said as he continued. He then used his tentacle like threads to finish the job corrupting her core before she bleed out." Hmm how was that Cain meh Lord." Deus asked as he smeared some of Leah's blood on his face, and smiled sadistically.

Leah doubled over, shrieking. Her vision was slowly blotting out, and her mind was slipping away. She tried to catch it, to hold onto whatever memories, but finally failed and passed out, falling on her side once the painful job had been finished. Her face was red with colour and blood, and her formerly white jacket was stained dark red, as were her jeans and hair.

"Tch... I'm bored! Leah where did you go!?" Yato slightly yelled. He was playing in the snow where Leah and the Reaper left him. He slowly followed the fading foot prints of Leah. He found a giant building and watching the enterance.

About fifteen minutes after Leah had disappeared into the base, a loud scream could just barely be heard from outside of it, and then was abruptly cut off.

"Leah!?" Yato Panicked. He took out a couple C4 and layed them across the gates. He ran off a bit and activated it, blowing down the gates. Yato took out Sekki but it was wrapped around his left arm. Exile on his other. "Leah!? Where are you!?"

Lying on the ground in her bloodied clothes, and l wounded, Envy began to choke on her own blood, which was welling up in her throat.

"Very well." Deus said leaving quickly he went to find the intruder. "Oh that was delightful that weaver girl sure did scream and scream." Deus said loudly so that anyone around could hear him. He was attempting to get a reaction from the intruder.

"Huh? Who's there?" Yato kept wandering the base ignorantly. However he placed small hidden C4s in each crevice he could find. If he couldn't save Leah, that would be his only choice. Yato slowly followed the somewhat loud voice, taking long detours to place C4.

Envy was startled awake by her choking, and stood up from the ground quickly, only to fall again on her hands and knees. Now, though, she was coughing up blood instead of breathing it. She wiped away a bit of the scarlet liquid from her lip, frowning at it and turning to smear it down the wall. She slowly stood, in a bit of pain, and tore off her jacket. Her shirt was slightly torn by the collar, but intact for the most part. Just soaked in blood. She then looked up to see Cain was also in the room.

'Oh, hello. I -cough cough- I have two questions.'

She paused for a moment to remove her earpiece, glance at it curiously, then drop it on the ground and crush it with her foot.

'Who are you -cough- and how did I get wounded so badly?'

Why was she the clueless one? Damn. He appeared to be the only one who might now how she had come to be so injured...

'Hm. Much appreciated, then. Now answer my other question, would you please? It's unnerving... Feeling like the only one in the room who can't remember the last ten minutes.'

She leaned back against the wall behind her. Perhaps, if he would care to not block her exit, then she might go and find out what had happened herself. She heard people moving outside the room. Why were they there and she here? She had nothing to do. How unfair...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back