• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Yulier slipped into the room, fidgeting. She hurried over to the desk, circling around Aura for a moment. "I've got s-something... To tell you..."

When Yato passed out, Leah swore rather loudly and discarded her weapons, which simply evaporated into threads. She rushed forward, seeing the blood on his chin and cursing herself silently. She had hit him far too hard for a mock battle. After a panicked moment, she tried to carry him from the training room, but she was more gifted in speed than in strength and ended up awkwardly dragging him to the medbay, where she yelled for Eve.

Yulier started walking faster until she stopped and it became obvious that she was shaking. She was holding back tears. "I... I don't know how to say it....."

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Yulier started walking faster until she stopped and it became obvious that she was shaking. She was holding back tears. "I... I don't know how to say it....."

[/QUOTE]
(Come OOOOOOOOOOONNNNN THE SUSPENSE IS LETHAL)

'EVE! Where in the heck are you?!' Leah shouted again, with both irritation and frantic worry in her voice. While she waited for an answer, she did what she could to drag Yato in the one of the beds in the medbay.

"I... I don't know." She was looking around the room nervously. "I... I... I.....!" She burst into tears and hugged Aura tightly. "I took a test, I... I... It... It has this... Plus sign... I..."

(UMBRA WHAT'VE YE DONE??!?!!!?!!!)

(We still need to execute plahn plot twisty, by the whale. >.>)

When Yato had finally been deposited more or less on the bed in the medbay, and Eve still not having arrived, Leah left for the roof again, to practice not knocking people out. Well, more to practice procrastinating. If there was anything she could waste no time at, it was that.

While Leah was plodding sullenly to the roof, she realized that it would hardly give her much to do. Not like you can practice much other than pacing.

She spun on her heel and decided to wander around the fallen cities surrounding the base. She needed to sort out her brain. Just keep out of the direction of the Sins' base, she didn't want to have to again fight the urge to run back into and finish off Cain. Though, that was incredibly appealing... But not on her schedule for today. Bucket list, but not schedule.

She stepped through the entrance to the weave. She needed some fresh air to cool her mind. It seemed her philosophy would stubbornly apply to her without fail. Instead, however, of abandoning, thought, this time she had directly ruined it. Perhaps she should reinstate her streak of care-free life... Which'd be difficult with Yato around. She was careless. If she were any more careless, something worse would happen to him. Much as she hated the notion, she had to keep him from loving her if she were to try to prevent her harming him... Damn, the same thing happened all over again, more drastic each go-around. Leah silently cursed.

She didn't happen to notice, but by now she was quite far from the base, but still within range of sight. It was far, but visible.

Spazzycat101 said:
While Leah was plodding sullenly to the roof, she realized that it would hardly give her much to do. Not like you can practice much other than pacing.
She spun on her heel and decided to wander around the fallen cities surrounding the base. She needed to sort out her brain. Just keep out of the direction of the Sins' base, she didn't want to have to again fight the urge to run back into and finish off Cain. Though, that was incredibly appealing... But not on her schedule for today. Bucket list, but not schedule.

She stepped through the entrance to the weave. She needed some fresh air to cool her mind. It seemed her philosophy would stubbornly apply to her without fail. Instead, however, of abandoning, thought, this time she had directly ruined it. Perhaps she should reinstate her streak of care-free life... Which'd be difficult with Yato around. She was careless. If she were any more careless, something worse would happen to him. Much as she hated the notion, she had to keep him from loving her if she were to try to prevent her harming him... Damn, the same thing happened all over again, more drastic each go-around. Leah silently cursed.

She didn't happen to notice, but by now she was quite far from the base, but still within range of sight. It was far, but visible.
It wasn't long before there was the sound of a quiet, meek screech of a Reaper. A few feet away, a Leviathan was slowly trudging through the snow with it's eyes glued to Leah. It seemed to be having trouble moving in the snow, despite it's ability to move quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
"But... It's your child so... If you really wanted one then I guess I'll... I'll have to learn to be ok with it..?"

"I..... I will not ask you to do something your not happy with....." Aura said as he made shure to guard his feelings.

"But... You wanted..." She started getting extremely uncomfortable with the situation. She didn't know how to handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back