• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Leah raised her eyebrows at it's comment. She'd not known that Reapers were this talkative. One thing was weird, though.

'What? Can't do otherwise? Otherwise what?' She readied herself for some kind of battle as much as she could while not seeming conspicuous.

The Leviathan was silent, possibly thinking of how to explain it. 'cannot leave. cannot go against. forgive... do not want to hurt...'

Leah stopped moving. She blinked once.

'I wish you had thought of that earlier. Forgive me.'

She summoned a few threads into a spear and swept forward at where Reaper's core would be.

“Well, could I at least make sure?, If you want me too that is?” I asked again, we'll In actuality I didn't care for this 'Leah' Person, I was just explorative.

The Leviathan hurriedly got out of the way, but as the snow was high it was hard to move properly and it fell onto it's back. It tried to understand what just happened.

'I'm so very sorry, but I don't think I want Cain to kill me from a distance. I'd rather it be face-to-face. At least then I might impale his brain through an eye socket.'

She took another swing at the Reaper, but missed for the snow surrounding her. Leah cursed. She hated snow. At least it was melting now that she was holding a flaming halberd.

ura shook his head. "No.... I have a mission for you. We haven't received one of the supply convoys. I suspect they couldn't get threw the rubble. Go see what happend, and help if you can. Afterwards report back."

“Yes sir!” I saluted At 'Big Boss', Aka Aura, “But, Where is the Convoy exactly?” I tilted my head sideways in question.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Alright then, Well I'll go ahead and check it out Boss.” I responded while marching out of Aura's Office like an exaggerated Tin Can soldier.

*Sitting on the spot he set up for himself on the roof*

"Ah today has been good" *Lets out a big yawn and turns the page of his book*

Pausing for a few minutes, I wondered if they moved my stuff and my Plane, Well One way to find out, to the rooftops!

(@Anem I hope you didn't mess with Sabrin's stuff while you're up their)

*Hearing someone is coming towards the roof James hides the stuff he had and makes it look like he was just keeping watch*

(What stuff I have idea what your talking about I really don't)

I Open the door to see someone standing on watch, It good old James, I approached him saying the classical Bro To Bro three letter one syllable word, “Sup?”.

((Well Sabrin used to stay on the rooftops like a Hermit, he used his plane as Makeshift tent. @Anem))

Turning around to see Sarbin and giving a grin

"Yo, how you doing brother" *Motions for either a fist bump or a hi-five*

(Welp all I got up there is one of those pool chairs and a bucket with drinks.)

Alternated said:
Vayne remembered the time that he was talking with Gunther and Arya at the cafeteria "well..looks like I don't need to hide it anymore" he said smiling.
Günther chuckled and patted Vayne on the shoulder. "Remember that women are delicate. Don't hurt their feelings and you're good to go." He said with a grin on his face.

"Don't worry. You aren't the only one who can't go against her. We others have a different reason though." Günther said.

Vayne was curious about the reasons of others about why they can't go against Eve but doesn't want to hear it "so I really need to post that sign then".

James led out a motion of movement or something, it seemed like a High five, Or a Fist pump, so I went with the most manliest, A Fist Pump.

((Oh okay, sorry for the late reply, fell asleep)) @Anem

"I don't think so. Let others learn to fear her." Günther said and laughed.

(Sorry for slow responding. I'm playing games with a friend so I'll check RP every now and then.)

Vayne laughed "you know what forget the sign It will be more funny" he said still laughing "you know she might be scary but she's always a woman to me".

(it's okay I don't really mind)

(Sorry for some reason just not getting notified by this thread anymore) Deus didn't stop his attack as Zero paused aiming to decapitate him. He then got hit tentacle like weapons at Zeros throat, like a X or a pair of Scissors ready to slice. But stopped as he also heard Cain."Huh who is this Abel Cain speaks so frantically to I wasnt aware he had a boss. " @Umbra Regalia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back