• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"What the hell happened... I need fresh air..." Yato slowly crawled out of the medical bed. He slowly walked out of the med bay and into Squad 8's barracks. He grabbed his weapons and gear, equipping them slowly. He then quickly went outside and onto the walls. He smiled as the cool breeze of fresh air brushed against him. He spotted two people in the distance. Though he couldnmt make out who there where so he stayed on the walls watching what will happen.

At a familiar sound, Leah froze. She stopped moving entirely until she slowly moved her head to either side. Her jeans were stuffed into her boots, which now instead of her ordinary shoes, were fuzzy snowboots. Her breathing slowed to a controlled and focused tempo, but only quite. It was loud and visible in a cloud before her face, drifting slowly away. She listened again for a noise, but heard none. She still did not move, not trusting that she had some kind of auditory hallucination. She slowly rotated in place until she had spotted the Reaper, a bit far from her, but there nonetheless. She glared at it. It was not moving. She quivered, remembering her destroyed condition after the invasion.

(And now I have to do dishes)

"Wait..!" She grabbed his arm quickly, pulling him back. "I'll have the child! You obviously want it... So... I have no right to keep you away from that."

The Leviathan trudged through the snow, grumbling in it's own way as it struggled to get closer to the Weaver. It was soon only arm's length away, but it made no move to harm her. It watched her with glowing eyes, screeching quietly as if trying to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
She paused for a moment, looking at the ground. "It's our choice, isn't it..? As long as you promise you'll help me raise the child..."

Leah stood, shivering before the Reaper. She was doing nothing. It was doing nothing. Leah slowly and nervously raised her hand toward her earpiece. While she did, it occurred to her that even if she did call back to base, she was about four miles away, it was just visible on the flat, white landscape. It would take far longer for someone to get there than for the Reaper to kill her, if that's what it wanted. She clicked the earpiece.

'A-Aura... There's a R-Reaper... Leviathan... Four miles from b-base, I think.' Her breathing was quick and panicked, but deep and consistent at the same time. Her hand fell to her side, shaking like brittle leaves above an air current.

Finally made it back to base!, after a long and exhausting travel. I placed my fist beside my hips looking sassy as I look up the steel front gates of Weave with a smile, oh boy, did I missed this place. Excitedly, I shout for someone to let me in.

"I think I'll stay here... Just... Stay safe, alright?"

The Leviathan stopped moving, staring at her for a long moment. It knew she was scared, and that didn't seem to be it's intention. It gently grabbed her by the wrist, tugging at her arm as if telling her to follow it. It was acting strangely.

The Reaper... took her by the wrist... After several moments of terrified hesitation, She slowly stepped forward. It didn't seem to want to kill her... How incredibly peculiar. With hands shaking from both terror and cold, she took another step. She was afraid, of course, but what was this incredible change in behavior..?

'It's not bad...' Leah muttered to herself, not realizing she hadn't shut off her earpiece. 'It's... not... killing me...'

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura flung the main doors open. "The doors are unlocked.... Why would you do something like that....? Hurt anyone here and you will regret it. Now follow me. A reaper has been spotted nearby." Aura said swiftly walking past him.

Shinohara said:
"It was written on your face when you talked with me and Arya last time." Günther said and laughed. "Just go with it and it'll go fine." He added after the laugh.
Vayne remembered the time that he was talking with Gunther and Arya at the cafeteria "well..looks like I don't need to hide it anymore" he said smiling.

The Leviathan looked at Leah, then screeched a bit. The sounds it made resembled words, but it could barely be understood. 'Cold..?' It gently pulled Leah in the direction opposite of the Weave base. It formed something like a coat, placing it on Leah's shoulders. 'Bring back... You'll understand... You'll help...' It kept quietly screeching, leading Leah away.

zen was still practicing instant dash. he could do it up to 5 times in a row now. spacing the dashes in 10 meter burst allowed him to go the full 50 meters but trying to go it all at once only allowed him to go 35 meters in any direction"so i guess there's a limit to how efficient each is..." he mumbled to himself.

Help..? Perhaps... the Reapers had their own minds? And perhaps those minds disliked Cain. That would be good. She reached up and clicked on her earpiece, accidentally turning it off instead. She fixed it, then spoke,

'I handled this one, easy. It's not Leviathan, I mistook it. I'm fine.'

She would be strapped down to a bed in the medbay if she ever voiced the idea of a good Reaper. She followed it with more confidence now, still ready to battle should it come to that. Leah shifted the Reaper's coat about herself and trudged along in the snow.

Leah moved her head as if to say, 'so so...' In reality, she hardly trusted the thing. If she did follow it, however, she could probably find some information of value. Such as what Cain was plotting next. Not only that, but it gave her a kind of personal mission, something to do. If the creature made one move, she would put up the fight of her life. Heck, at least she was doing something. It totally beat doing nothing.

She slowly followed it, wondering if Reapers had the mental capacity to act, or even to do things of their own will at all. Or did they even have wills..?

'you... don't speak much...' It spoke, it's glowing eyes conveying the feeling of loneliness 'forgive... unable to do otherwise.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back