• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

'Oh, and Yato,' She averted her attention back to the conversation at hand.

'What in the world was with those miniature hurricanes yesterday? The sound alone was enough to drive me nuts.'

(Whale... I need sleep... So I'll see you all tomorrow.)

"ah...oh...miss leah..."he take her hand and shake. "i am the new recruited person that ordered to help your squad,nice to meet you." he smiles a bit,glad that he doesnt need to walk around again."i am a wind weaver,and specialized at close combat. i hope i can help you a lot from now on." he release her hand and move backward a bit. he bow at the director and his squad leader. "i am raidou, please to meet you all"

((ok,good night ^^/ ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Vayne walks in the medbay finding a medicine for his headache and his head suddenly hurts and he grasped his head.

(sorry for my absence but as a reminder again I'm ONLY active in weekends thank you)

Eve heard noises from the medbay and walked out from the office room. "Who's there?" She asked, looking around the medbay, spotting Vayne. "Here again? You should not touch any medicines around here. We have stuff that can kill pretty quickly if not used properly." She said and walked to Vayne.

Vayne looks at Eve "sorry I have a headache a bad one too" he said to her still grasping his head and tries to endure it "I think I really need your help again Doc".

@Shinohara

Eve smiled and looked at the different medicines on a shelf. "What medicine have you usually taken and how strong has it been?" She asked, looking at Vayne again.

"I never taken any medicine" Vayne replied to Eve and sits on the nearest chair and keeps looking at her "wait I'm gonna be a creep if I do that" he said in his thoughts and looks at the other way.

@Shinohara

"Hmm.. Let me see." Eve said and scanned the different medicines, picking one and taking a pill out from the package, "This is a relatively strong medicine. It might cause nausea and drowsiness but it shouldn't be that bad." She said, lying. It was a normal painkiller that could have been bought by anyone from any pharmacy.

"How would you like to take the medicine? Want me to help?" She said and walked to Vayne, leaning over him and pressing him against the back of the chair he was sitting on.

Vayne suddenly blushed "too close" he said in his thoughts "uhh sure then" he said and clears his throat "I was not expecting this" he said in his thoughts again.

@Shinohara

Eve smiled and got off Vayne for a while to get water. She came back with a glass of water and go in the same position with him as she was before. "Close your eyes and open your mouth." She said with a sly smile on her lips.

"I don't know what you are going to do but ok then" Vayne said to her and do what she said, he closed his eyes and open his mouth "nahh I think nothing bad will happen" he said in his thoughts and relaxes a little bit.

@Shinohara

Eve chuckled and threw the pill into her mouth, taking water in it and kissing Vayne. She pushed the water and the medicine into his mouth and looked at his expression as she pulled her face away from his.

Vayne was shocked of what Eve did and falls down from the chair "w w what..." he said blushing and tries to regain his composure but failed to do so "I was not expecting that" he said silently and stands up, he looks away and is really nervous that he doesn't even know what to say.

@Shinohara

"Heh heh... Hurricanes? What hurricanes..? Heh heh heh.... Anyways I need to finish putting on clothes." Yato said wearily trying to lie. Yato smiled once more then patted Leah's head gently. He then left back into the barracks and entered his own room. He finished changing and equipping weapons.

"So this is the place? Tch..." Zestria said. She filled the papers and received the results. Zestria entered the Weave base and looked around for anyone but mostly for the leader for Squad 2, James.

Alternated said:
Vayne was shocked of what Eve did and falls down from the chair "w w what..." he said blushing and tries to regain his composure but failed to do so "I was not expecting that" he said silently and stands up, he looks away and is really nervous that he doesn't even know what to say.
@Shinohara
(Sorry had to leave for a while)

Eve chuckled and backed away from Vayne. "Does it still hurt?" She asked.

Alessia glanced up as the door to the barracks flung open and two people entered, a man and a woman. Perhaps later there might be more, but at the moment, Alessia was unimpressed with her fellow 2nd squad mates.

Just what we needed, she thought, staring after the man as he walked past absentmindedly. More fucking humans.

As little as she cared for the politics of the Weaver organization, she was dimly aware that morale was at an all time low. It was just like back in her mercenary days, when the Reapers first came and tore her company apart until it had fallen apart from the seams, and now it was happening here. Things were surely desperate if more humans were being let in.

Just another drop in the bucket, Alessia thought as she continued sharpening her knife, ignoring the woman still standing by the door.

When the door to the squad leader's office slammed shut however, Alessia turned sharply towards the noise as it began to dawn on her that she would be following a human's lead in this unit, a human! She had assumed that the man was simply another squad mate, but this... This was unacceptable.

"I can't be the only Weaver here," Alessia muttered as she stood up, setting aside her sharpening stone and sheathing her knife. "Get out of my way."

Walking past the woman and leaving the barracks, Alessia went to look for Aura to find some answers. There was no way she was going to play caretaker for a couple of weak, fragile humans who would die if a Reaper so much as sneezed at them. It didn't matter how experienced or skilled they were, a human in an inhuman battlefield was only going to get killed. Her old mercenary comrades were the hardest people she had ever known and they still died like flies.

Not again, not again, Alessia repeated in her mind as she stalked the grounds, searching for the official director.

Revnoir forced himself to go back to his office, but couldn't manage to stay in there for long. He ended up wandering the halls, his mind full of maddening thoughts despite his expressionless face.

Zero grabbed Pride by the ankle and tripped him, ending up pinning him to the ground. He was surprisingly fast, but it was only expected for one of the strongest Sins. He was stronger than usual, though.

Günther walked through the corridors, looking around without a real goal with his walking. He sighed out of boredom but his face lit up as he saw Alessia. He walked towards her. "Hey! A new face." He said with a wide smile.

Another human, Alessia thought as she marched on, wondering what the hell the organization was coming to.

"Where are you?" she muttered, still searching for Aura.

Günther followed Alessia. "Are you the quiet type? Maybe I could help?" He said with a grin forming on his face. He was quite persistent when he wanted to be.

Aura ghosted up behind Alessia. "Looking for something or someone? I've seen you walking around the bace for hours now it seems. Cameras don't lie." Aura said, scratching at his eyepatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back