• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"If you take your own life..... You would never be forgiven. You need to live so that you can make your mistakes right. Otherwise.... Your just a limp dick little coward." Aura said.

(Umbra. Discord.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"So are you gonna grow some balls and make things right.... Or are you going to be a bitch and end your own life? Time to nut up or shut up."

'Nothing whatsoever is simple. If everything was simple, then everything would suck. Look, you may have started it, but it is entirely Cain's fault for being such an ass.'

"They would. Your the strongest of us. If you died..... We would all die.... I fear each time I fight..... I get closer to death. When I'm dead and your gone.... No one will be left to protect the rest of humanity who can stop Cain and the sins."

'Revnoir! Don't you get it?! You're essentially a survivor of the Reaper apocalypse, so get over it! You're not freaking allowed to die. Get it?'

"Aura, look at me. Do I look strong to you..? I'm useless, weak, fucking meaningless..!" He growled, gripping the edge of the counter.

"No... Your the strongest and most experienced at Weave. The only reason I am in charge is because you refuse to be in charge!" Aura said, almost shouting.

Revnoir kept his eyes on the two, now not saying anything but he had a defeated look on his face. He slowly raised his hands to his side in an 'I give up' pose.

Let's hand him over to Eve.... Tell her the situation. She can help him out a little more. ". Aura said with a smirk.

"No! I don't need any more meds, I'm fine...!" He seemingly hated medication, despite having to take a handful every day.

'I left a note by the medbay, no idea if she's seen it or not.' Leah straightened.

(Oh, I know where he's coming from. It can get annoying.)

Knowing he had no chance of stopping Aura from his evil plan, he just gave up and leaned up against the counter with his gaze on the tiled floor.

Revnoir clicked his tongue to let out a short 'tch' sound as he watched Aura leave. He muttered something under his breath, frowning.

After a few moments of thought, before leaving, Leah found the knife block from which Revnoir had taken the blade. With a single thread, she set it ablaze, then turned to leave with a hidden sigh of relief.

(Auranoir is all you need to know)

Revnoir was left leaning on the counter, gripping the edge of the marble top tightly as he ground his teeth. How annoying...

(GODDAMMIT!)

zen suddenly felt the urge to get ups so he flung himself forward and ended up rolling himself into the wall"....sigh...i guess ill just stay down then"

Deus put up his guard and started to avoid any attacks the zero threw at him as best as he could and returning with strikes aimed at his pressure points. "You know a little warning wouldn't hurt next time! Not that I need one." He said smirking his prideful smirk.

Leah returned to the base, then made her way to the door outside her office. She fell back against the door to the barracks, across from it, with a thud. That was the second time in a short time that someone had committed suicide or had tried to. Sure, the weave could find more recruits, but they would be lucky if the joining would outweigh the dead. She clenched her jaw. Cain had to be put to an end soon before he drove anyone else insane enough, held them at the verge of breaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back