• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Zero gave Deus no time to react as he was instantly rushing towards him with a knife in hand. It was a bendy knife, but Deus didn't know this. "First step is to fight." He said casually, his whole aura now serious and lethal.

'Hello!'

After no reply yet again, Leah snatched a shred of paper and a pen, scribbling

'Rev acting weird'

And adorning it with a simply-drawn bored looking face. After that, she turned out and returned to the training room to find that Revnoir was not there.

Revnoir could be found in the area of the houses that Squad Leaders usually lived in. He was heading "home" with his expressionless face. The residential area wasn't far from the arena, so it wouldn't take long to get there.

Leah rust out of the training room, bouncing with urgency. She jogged down to Aura's office and this time forgot to knock entirely. She simply threw open the door and yelled.

'Rev's gone!'

Revnoir now stared at the things around his kitchen. At the corner of his eye glinted some knives in a wooden block. He turned his head to look at them, scowling. Useless... So useless... He took a step closer to the knives.

Rev quickly shut off his earpiece, then threw it to the ground. He was no longer expressionless. His anger started to flare up in his eyes. Useless. Fucking useless! His fingers wrapped around the handle of one of the larger knives.

Aura shot up from his desk and out of his office using an AI to track down revs earpiece. Aura finaly got there and burst into the room. He saw the knife and the look on revnoir's face. "THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" Aura asked as he punched Revnoir in the face hard enough to knock him to the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
(UUUUUUUMMBBRAAAAAAA NUUUUUUUUUU)

Leah was staring at Aura, expecting him to receive a reply. Her fingernails were digging into the table, creating small slices in the wood. She jumped suddenly when he sprung up, and trailed behind him when he left.

(U got ninja'd t'day, Spazzy)

Revnoir fell onto the ground, the knife landing on the other side of the room. He growled, staring at Aura with wide eyes.

He doesn't care... He does it to seem like the good guy. Nobody would notice.

Revnoir quickly caught one of Aura's punches. He stared up at the man, scowling. "Why..?" He said quietly, almost quieter than a whisper.

(I did indeed)

Leah reared back and did her best to kick Aura off of Revnoir.

'Idiot! Since when does assault do anything to help a suicidal situation?'

She ran back toward the knife and picked up, using her threads to heat and warp it beyond practical use.

Aura got to his feet. " you here with us now friend? Please tell me I don't need to beat more sence into ya? It's no fun for me either....."

"Now that's Bullshit and you know it." Aura said. He seemed enraged by the attempted suicide. "If you die.... It will be to the hands of the enemy. Not by your own cowardice. Grow up and be a man Revnoir before I get you a fucking thong to cover up your pussy!" Aura knew he was being maybe too harsh... But it was the only way he could get threw to Revnoir.

Leah had to clamp both hands over her mouth to stifle laughter until it subsided.

'What Aura meant to say...' She spoke sharply once she controlled herself, 'Is that we're all in equal danger whether you're alive or not. The reason being is that we're part of Weave. Your presence is not an issue. Something is screwing with your head to make you think so.'

(AH NUUUU I MADE A TYPO)

(Aura would love to see Rev in in a thong, wouldn't he?)

Revnoir glared at them, trying to crawl away from them on his elbows. "No matter how you look at it, it's tied to me..! It's my fault for going with Cain and Scourge. If I hadn't, Cain would've never attacked Weave."

Revnoir finally snapped. "Because I went against Scourge! Don't you remember?! Scourge was after me..! That's why he killed Xillia, why he wanted to kill everyone here with Reapers..! You took notice and killed him, catching Cain's attention." Revnoir started, kicking Aura away as he got up and pushed his back against the corner of the counter. "I started all of this..! I don't want to see anyone get hurt because of me anymore!"

"Then pluck out your God damn eyes and fight. That's the only way you can make it up to those who have died! What would Xillia think if she saw you like this? Wake up Revnoir..... Quit being a dumbass." Aura said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back