• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

(Okay I'm back)

Günther was just about to laugh as Arya landed behind him. He quickly turned to look at her, startled. "Oh. Stop scaring me like that." He said with a slight smile.

Günther looked back at Vayne. "You shouldn't either. She can be quite scary at times." He said, a chill running through his spine.

Revnoir sat up in the Med Bay, his injuries more or less healed but had left some scars. He moved so that his feet touched the ground, and he sat on the side of his bed for a long moment before pushing himself to stand up. A little unbalanced, but that was to be expected when he had barely been on his feet for what... Four days? Five?

Cain crossed his arms, a scowl glued to his lips. "Info, huh..? Look, I don't want to know what the guy had for breakfast, I want him either dead or under my command. Info does nothing for me." He growled, narrowing his cold blue eyes.

(I'm back~!)​

(Umm guys is there even anyone playing as the enemy anymore?) Pride sat on the couch eating potato chips. He looked around."Where is everyone?"

Echo smirked. "So knowing what you could do to break him.... And knowing how to get him to do what you want without having to inject him with anything.... Means nothing to you?"

Eve heard noises in the medbay and walked to check what it was. She saw Revnoir and walked to him. "How are you feeling?" She asked, with a smile on her face.

Günther looked at Arya and then at Vayne. "I guess she has right." He said to Vayne, laughing a bit.

Pride walked to the kitchen to get more snacks when he noticed Cain and echo."Hey! It's crazy taxi guy!..what was your name again...oh yeah echo I believe how ya been doing buddy." Pride looked at Cain then back at echo."Iisss this a bad time?"

Günther looked at Arya and kissed her. He then looked at Vayne and smiled. "Love is a wonderful thing." He said.

Revnoir looked up at Eve, then quickly avoided eye contact. So many people had seen how pathetic he had been. "I'm fine..." He muttered, keeping his eyes on anything but the woman infront of him. "Do I have to check with you or Gunther or something to leave?" He grumbled, his head starting to hurt from actually being up.

Cain raised an eyebrow at the thought of it, then looked at Pride. "Absolutely it's a bad time." He growled, remembering that Pride had more or less allowed Aura

and

Revnoir to leave without a fight.

Vayne clears his throat and regains his composure "anyway I'm not in love" he said denying it though he is still blushing.

Echo grinned wider. "I also have a unique mutation in my threads. I was suppose to get mind threads... But mine mutated......" Echo said.

Arya giggled. "Oh? Then why are you blushing so brightly?"

An AI told Aura that Revnoir had woke up. He put on his eyepatch and walked to the medbay to see him.

"It always starts with denial." Günther said and shook his head.

Eve raised a brown. "Do you want to have a check up?" She asked.

Pride laughed." HAHAHAHA mind mine ha-ha. Oh and zero let rev and aura escape to you can't put that on me hell I even fought for a good bit." Pride crossed his arms and turned away."Hmph."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Heh..." Yato took her in one last embrace just because. He stood up slowly and stretched. Yato yawned sleepily and reached out his hand towards Leah.

Aura walked up silently like a ghost behind Eve. "There will be no need for that unless he wants it. Otherwise.... Let him go when he wants."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back