• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

When Yato mentioned her face was red, she squeaked with embarrassment and tilted her head down to allow her hair to sweep into her face. She nodded again.

'I'm fine. I'm not sure what that was, but I'm sure I can find out.'

She spoke hurriedly, nearly tripping over her own words but managing to force them out in a coherent rush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raidou arrived at the Weave base and enter the room but nobody was there,so he decided to take a little rest and sit on the floor near the wall.he put his backpack and his sword at his left-side,then he wait for someone to pass by.

[QUOTE="raidou kuzunoha]Raidou arrived at the Weave base and enter the room but nobody was there,so he decided to take a little rest and sit on the floor near the wall.he put his backpack and his sword at his left-side,then he wait for someone to pass by.

[/QUOTE]
Vayne walks around the base and sees someone sitting by himself and walks to him "hey are you new here?" he asked the guy.

Alternated said:
Vayne walks around the base and sees someone sitting by himself and walks to him "hey are you new here?" he asked the guy.
raidou raise his face toward the person that talked to him,he smiles a little before he answer the question. "yes,i just recruited yesterday and ordered to come here,"

[QUOTE="raidou kuzunoha]raidou raise his face toward the person that talked to him,he smiles a little before he answer the question. "yes,i just recruited yesterday and ordered to come here,"

[/QUOTE]
"ahh okay" Vayne said and walks to a near vending machine and buys 2 drinks and goes back to the guy and gave him the other drink "here it's my treat" he said to the guy and sits down next to him "so what squad are you?" he asked him.

he take the drink and open it."qurrently on squad 8." he drank the drink and then turn his face at the guy beside him."how about you?what squad you are in?"

[QUOTE="raidou kuzunoha]he take the drink and open it."qurrently on squad 8." he drank the drink and then turn his face at the guy beside him."how about you?what squad you are in?"

[/QUOTE]
"me? squad 7 also new" Vayne said "by the way my name is Vayne" he introduced himself.

Alternated said:
"me? squad 7 also new" Vayne said "by the way my name is Vayne" he introduce4d himself.
"oh,good name...i am raidou,nice to know that the first person i meet here is a friendly person." he smiles a little at vayne

[QUOTE="raidou kuzunoha]"oh,good name...i am raidou,nice to know that the first person i meet here is a friendly person." he smiles a little at vayne

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry everyone is friendly here just don't go against the doctors though" Vayne said to Raidou as he remembers what happened to him last time.

Günther yawned, walking around the corridors. He was tired and bored.

(Also fixing @Alternated Don't go against Eve.)

Alternated said:
"Don't worry everyone is friendly here just don't go against the doctors though" Vayne said to Raidou as he remembers what happened to him last time.
" i see,thank for the advice.." he stand up and put his sword and his backpack's back to where the place before."i need to speak with the leader of squad 8 now." he look at vayne "thank's for the treat vayne,meet you later..."he walk toward the corridor and pass by a person before he completely out of sign.

(need to go now, xD see you tomorrow )

Günther stretched his neck a bit and looked around spotting Vayne."Hey!" He said to him, sounding quite tired.

Günther laughed. "The medbay is quite busy at times. I have to study and treat patients while trying to keep any rogue doctors in check." He said with a nervous smile.

"that sounds like a tiring job" Vayne said to Günther and remembered something "is it okay to put a sign outside the medbay don't worry I'm not gonna post it now".

(you already know what I am about to do...@Shinohara)

"I guess there are no rules against it but one of the doctors might come and check your mental health because of it." Günther said, talking about Eve. He didn't know it was Vayne who she had hadcuffed to the bed and thought it would be best to warn him about her.

"Hmm? Have you met Eve already?" Günther asked as Vayne mentioned that "she wouldn't mind".

"Oh... So it was you she chained to the bed?" Günther asked, ready to laugh.

(gtg for an hour or so.)

Arya jumped down from a support beam and landed behind Gunther. "What are youbsobscared of? It looked like fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back