• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Anem said:
*Knocking on the Directors Door* "Sir request permission to enter"
(Knock knock knocking on the directors door!)

Eve walked out of the medbay, looking around the corridors as she walked towards the entrance.

*Enters in the room allow the stick to hold the door on him so it doesn't slap on him as he walks in*

"Sir" *Giving a Salute then noticing the women in the room* "Am I interrupting something"

(I came to assume that the door is like one of those out of a old newspaper company opens slow and slams fast and painfully)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eve continued her way to the entrance, walking out of the base. She walked out on the courtyard, looking around for a bench.

"Well I came to ask if you had heard of seen any of my squad mate haven't seen them in a while got concerned " *Leaning on the cane for support*

"May I take a seat"

"Your entire squad is MIA. At this point they are considered dead. You will be moved to a new squad." Aura said, getting right to the point.

-There is a small silence from James for a moment-

"Well then right to the point" *The smile he had been trying to keep was gone* "Well that hit like a ton of bricks"

"Could I make a request take lead of squad 2. If not I will await orders and start packing up to move to a different barracks"

"I'm not too sure, but it's your decision..." She muttered, not wanting to offend the man at all by saying he shouldn't. "I don't know anyone here too well, so I wouldn't know."

"Thank you sir seems I have a lot to do" *Rises up and gives a salute*

"I suppose the first question is where do I start"

"Well that does seem like the best place I have a good day sir" *Heads out the room and start making pace to the training room*

*Stopping for at the door* "Yes... sir" *His voice is a little raspy as he speaks as his hand grips tightly on his stick*

Last edited by a moderator:
"Now then... Time to explore..." Yato said after examining the map he brung up on his Office computer. He got up and stretched a bit. Then afterwards, he went out of his office and roamed the halls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back