• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Günther looked at Arya. "I don't regret anything when I'm with you." He said with a wide smile. He put on his T-shirt and leaned in to kiss Arya again.

Keith got up, stretching. Quickly he left the building and headed towards the forest, a book under his arm.

Arya giggled and kissed him.

Aura sat in his chair and was overly focused on his computer monitor. Anyone could sneek in and spook him he was so focused.

Scarlett looked at a photo of her parents holding a small child, her brother. She carefully slid her violin case out from under her bed.

Günther chuckled and returned the kiss. He was happy that Arya had arrived at the base and that she had accepted his proposal.

Yulier grinned and snuck up on him. She quickly wrapped her arms around him, hugging him from behind. "whatcha doing?"

Aura jumped ever so slightly. And turned his head to look at her. "Hmm? Oh I'm looking over the MIA reports..... We already lost two squad leaders....."

"No..... He would be a bit to voilent. Plus he would have had them in his basement for tourture ......" Aura said.

Echo knocked on the door to the sin bace again.

"That's not always the case..."

Cain opened the door, shoving a shotgun's barrel in Echo's face. He realized that he was unknown and frowned, keeping the gun in his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
"True....." Aura sighed.

"Now.... Is that any way to treat a potential ally? I DO have valuable intell." Echo said calmy.

"Well I suppose if you don't want to know all of Aura's weaknesses......" Echo said as he slowly turned and started walking away.

(when u accidentally click shit)

Cain grabbed Echo by the collar of his shirt and pulled him inside, locking the door behind him. "Ally you say... What use are you to me? Other than info on Aura."

-James was walking around the barracks of squad 2 and it was quiet he didn't hear the sounds of low classical music or the sounds of pages being turned-

"Hmm I wonder where they are guess its time to go look for answers" *He turned around and started to head out the stick making its clank as normal*

zen had gone back to his office and was studying the sword" what exactly was that stuff?" he was trying to think of ways to implement the ...'special abilities' of the sword he had made. intensifying the users emotions could both be a good and an extremely bad thing...this got him thinking back to when he first gave leah the other sword the one zen held reacted in some way"i wonder if the swords are connected because the are made of the same materials" he wondered aloud

(sry 30 minutes turned into an hour then i fell asleep)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back