• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

(I think I triggered something but ok then...)

Vayne thinks about it "ok but I think the medicine will make it quicker" he said and scratches his head "also I never wanted to be chained on a bed anyway".

@Shinohara

"I think so... I'm not sure... " Yato said confused. Last thing he remembered was that he woke up a mile from the base with weapons and files.

Alternated said:
(I think I triggered something but ok then...)
Vayne thinks about it "ok but I think the medicine will make it quicker" he said and scratches his head "also I never wanted to be chained on a bed anyway".

@Shinohara
(You just pulled out Eve's sadistic side.)

"You seem to be addicted to it. I can help you with it." Eve said and her smile got wider. She pulled Vayne towards and empty bed and gestured to it. "Why don't you lay down for a bit?" She asked.

(Let's play along then Lol)

Vayne was a little confused of what she is gonna do but lays down on the bed anyway "So....Why do I need to do this?" he asked the doctor.

@Shinohara

"Yea... Sure!" Yato said turning around. He grabbed papers from the backpack he had with him. He gave the files and papers to Aura gently.

Aura took them and sifted through them before rolling in his chair over to the filing cabinet and placing the documents in the right place. "Alright. Your office will be down the hall. All offices are on this hall. Welcome to weaves main branch."

"It can be a way to get rid of the need to take the medicine." Eve said as she walked back to the little office in the medbay. She took four handcuffs with her and returned to Vayne. He quickly attached one to his arm and then went to attach the other end of it to the bed. before getting to the other side to handcuff his remaining free hand to the other side of the bed.

Vayne was shocked that he got cuffed "Hey doctor what kind of play is this..." he said and struggling to get out "this is not what I was expecting you better have an explanation for this".

"Thanks!" Yato said happily. Suddenly for a second or two. A cocky smirk was across his face. Something you will never forget. Yato got up from the seat and white glowing threads surrounded him. They reflected the light around Yato making him invisible. Yatoe exited the room and went to Squad Office 9

"I'm going to help you. Though I hope your body adapts quickly." Eve said, having a seductive tone to her voice. She handcuffed Vayne's hands and moved to handcuff his legs to the bed.

Vayne sighed "I goofed up" he said silently "Doctor I never wanted this play you better release me" he said a little loud he looks around to find a way to get out but there is nothing that will help him.

Arya head a man shouting from inside one of the rooms and whent to investigate. When she walked it and took in the scene she laughed. "Don't go against the doctors here. Thats always gets you tied down."

"Why does no one stop her" Vayne said and sighed "I better accept my fate huh" he said and stopped struggling "make it quick please I have better things to do" and calms down, he looks at the girl who just entered the room "You should put a sign called don't rebel against the doctors outside".

Alternated said:
"Why does no one stop her" Vayne said and sighed "I better accept my fate huh" he said and stopped struggling "make it quick please I have better things to do" and calms down, he looks at the girl who just entered the room "You should put a sign called don't rebel against the doctors outside".
Eve chuckled and walked to a shelf, taking a bag full of a clear liquid. She also took a long needle with her back to Vayne. "Or there should be a sign which says Don't go against this doctor. and a picture of me under it." She said and chuckled.

Günther stretched a bit and got up. He walked back inside the base and headed towards the medbay as he saw Arya. "Hey." He said and smiled to her.

"That would be better" Vayne suggested "I should make one later but better not think about that" he said and is ready for what is about to happen.

(I'm going to log out soon)

Eve placed the bag hanging on a hook over Vayne, pushing the needle to the end of a long tube and pushing the needle into Vaynes arm. The did it quite roughly and smiled all the way.

Günther wrapped his arms around Arya and kissed her. "What did you do in the medbay?" He asked as he broke the kiss.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You look so funny when you're in pain. And yes. But the time it takes depends on your body."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back