• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

zen followed walking right alongside him"oh aura after your done could you go get my other sword from leah?'

(ill be back in 30 minutes)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I want you to promise me something. Should I turn against you guys again somehow..... And I go to hurt anyone at Weave...mm if Yulier can't stop me and bring me back to my senses..... You have to put me down. Then you must take my place..... Lead them to victory in my place. You are my star pupil. Never has a mentor had a better student. Or a better friend. If I must die by a friends hand.... I want it to be yours." Aura said.

Leah woke from her nap, it having been much longer than she originally intended. Remembering Aura assigning her the place of Squad Eight's leader, she stood wearily to find Revnoir for information about the AI. She left Squad Eight's barracks and made her way to Revnoir's office. She knocked wordlessly.

@Umbra Regalia

zen stepped through the doors of the operation room. he was half dressed and the doctors were trying to pull him back into the room to run more tests"i keep telling you we have to make sure that your threads are stable!" called one of the doctors to zen "blah blah blah and i keep telling you i'm perfectly fine!" replied zen as he closed the doors behind him and threw his coat on"now to go give aura a nice little hello!" he said making his way to aura's office.....after a little walking he came to aura's office and knocked

"yay!" said zen as he stepped into the room closing the door behind him and taking a seat." oh aura about the sword i asked you to retrieve from leah, i wanted to ask you something" zen unsheathed one of the odd looking swords from its sheathed " would you mind telling me how you feel while holding this?" asked zen as he held the sword out to aura

as aura held the sword a wave of calm insanity spread throughout his body which was subsided by a wave of fury then complete calm"yeah anything else?"

"so that's what it is!" gasped zen" man now i really want to know what i made these things out of...those weird chunks of flesh i had found outside the base...i originally thought they were pieces of some unknown type of reaper but that cant be the case..."(I'LL BE BACK IN 30 MINUTES!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back