• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Spazzycat101 said:
Leah woke from her nap, it having been much longer than she originally intended. Remembering Aura assigning her the place of Squad Eight's leader, she stood wearily to find Revnoir for information about the AI. She left Squad Eight's barracks and made her way to Revnoir's office. She knocked wordlessly.
@Umbra Regalia
Revnoir was still in the Med bay, leaving his office absent of life.

Vayne enters the base still making his shirt, he accidentally bumped his head hard on a post and fell down "The hell!" he said loudly and stands back up.

Günther was sitting outside, next to the main entrance to the base. He looked up at the sky, thinking.

Eve on the other hand was in the medbay, studying the book Günther had brought back with Arya.

Eve placed the book down as she heard the medbay's door open. She stood up and walked towards it. "Do you need something?" She asked with a slight frown on her face.

"oh excuse me I just need a medicine" Vayne said and points at a jar with dark blue pills "specifically that one so...can I have one?" he asked the nurse.

@Shinohara

Last edited by a moderator:
After the whole deal with Zen, Aura got back to business. He finaly tracked down Gunther and sat down beside him. "So......"

(Eve is one of the doctors. Just saying.)

"What do you need it for?" She asked, sounding a bit suscious.

With A Yawn Yato entered Weave Base. He was assigned Squad leader 9 and his AI was Cephalon Suda. Yato slowly looked around the first floor trying to find his Squad Office. "Where is it.... Where is it..." Yato said dumbly. He kept exploring trying to look for anyone for directions around the Base.

"Huh? I just work as a doctor and sneak out to search for books and stay away for a while. And now I deserve a promotion?" Günther said sounding surprised.

Eve frowned and looked at Vayne. "You can't take medicines without telling what you're using them for. We need to know how much we have of everything." She said with a stern voice and walked to Vayne, grabbing his arm.

"Your getting a major pay raise. Thank you for your hard work docter Gunther." Aura said. "Please excuse me..... We have a new squad leader." Aura said as he walked back to his office. He then called over the intercom. "Yato of squad nine.... Please report to the directors office for a debriefing."

"Hello! Anyone!?" Yato sighed sadly. He was wandering around still not finding anyone. So he might as well announce that he is in the base at the moment just in case. Yato heard the intercom and his expression changed. He smiled a bit and then frowned again. "Wheres that? Heh... Heh..." He said wearily

Vayne got grabbed at the arm and stopped "okay okay just let me go" he said and sighed "I actually need them to calm myself down" he said and looks away "please don't tell anyone about it".

(He called it from his office over the intercom.) Aura realized he was new sobhe may not know where it is at "it will be the first door on your left from the main entrance."

"Oh thanks sir." Yato said with a smile grown on his face again. Yato slowly walked back where he entered from and spotted the director's office. He opened the door and went inside.

"Thanks... I guess..." Günther said before Aura could leave.

"Are you addicted or do you take them for some other reason?" Eve asked, not letting go of him.

"Hm... Ok..." Yato said slowly. He went over to one of the nearest empty seats and sat down. He sighed and moved his head to the side, left to right. Making a cracking noise while doing so. He looked at the white haired man, waiting for a response.

(Lmao you know Aura is like 6 and a half ft tall right? Kinda hard to look down on him.) "So your the new squad leader?"

Alternated said:
"trust me without those I will go out of control" Vayne said in a serious tone "just let me take them you can scold me later" he said.
@Shinohara
"I can help you here. If you need I could even bind you to a bed so you won't be able to move and do anything." Eve said with a smile creeping up on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back