• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Vayne smiled "your an interesting doctor you wouldn't... mind ...me sleeping here" he said and he instantly sleeps already snoring.

@Shinohara

(anyway this is my last post I'm gonna log out now anyway have good day)

Eve smiled and walked back to the offfice to continue studying.

Günther sighed. "I guess they guy is against the idea or he is a masocist." He said and smiled. "Well. There's no stopping Eve once she has started."

"Want to try it?" Günther asked with a smile on his face. "Reversed roles of course. I'm not really into feeling pain."

"So you want to try it." Günther said and laughed. "There's no need to be afraid. I won't force you to anything." He added in after the laugh.

(Sorry for late responce. had to do a few things.)

Günther chuckled as he walked to an empty floor. He walked straight to one of the barracks and laid Arya down on one of the beds. He then took out rope from his pocket which he was carrying there for some reason. He started tying Arya's hands to the bed. "Let's have som fun then." He said.

(The fade is real)

Günther woke up a while later with Arya still bound to the bed, laying next to him. He got up and started untying the ropes.

As Günther got Arya untied, he got ontop of her and kissed her. "Depends on what you think is fun" He said with a smile on his face as he broke the kiss.

Günther smiled and looked at Arya. "Want me to help with your clothes?" He asked and looked at the pile of clothes next to the bed.

Günther chuckled as he got off of Arya and looked through the pile of clothes. He got Arya's clothes and placed them in a pile on top of the bed. He took one piece of clothing at a time and put it on her, kissing her every time he was done with it. He then took his own clothes and started putting them on.

Arya stretched and yawned. "You know..... We missed a lot when we whent to the book store..... But I don't regret it..... Do you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back