• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Alright. Let's go then? You can show me how to get into the base as quickly as you." She said as she started to pull him in the direction of their destination.

Yulier looked a little nervous, but did it anyway. It felt strange, touching someone else. She wasn't used to it, so her skin was very sensitive and physical contact with another was so awkward for her.

Yulier fell off his back when they were inside, hitting the ground with a muffled thump. She silently grumbled, making an annoyed and weirded out face at the same time. "ok... This base is different than I remember, you guys are lucky you have your own rooms. Aura show me where they're keeping Revnoir."

'Sure! Yes. That'd be good.'

(Guess what? They're getting backup!)

Leah took one of the... Interesting blades. In a moment, a sudden calm fury flooded her. She stood.

'If those two need anything, it's help.'

She sighed, then took the sheath from Zen and strapped it to her back. She took Sena's gun, silently thanking her. She'd probably be losing it. She started toward the base.

She stepped around to follow the rout Yulier and Aura had taken, still barefoot. She eventually made her way to the entrance of the basement, all but unnoticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
after leah took the sword from zen . the sword he had seemed to fill him with a slightly more intense rage but it subsided by a calm feeling. it was as if the sword longed for the other but had already accepted its disappearance"strange.." noted zen as he held the sword up to his face studying it.

"Sorry... No..."

The gun in Leah's hands turned into loose threads and retracted back to Sena. The gun was still attached to Sena's back hip. She sighed and turned around. Sena walked away, far far away.

Suddenly, Sena's gun evaporated. Shit... That would've been useful. She closed her eyes, taking three deep but muted breaths.

(Is she gonna take Kano back to me base or no?

But dat, dat was a harsh plot twist.... ._.

*hides in corner*

But not as harsh as mine. Hehehehehehehehehhe!

But either whale, it's seems many of us have little plans of our own.)

(Still... The fact that Leah's all worried about if there's still a chance he could be revived or something, especially after that 'kami-sama' moment...

Dang. First of my own characters in a "ship" that I don't shoot down, you destroy it within hours. xD )

Leah snuck by the top of the stairs, listening for movement from Revnoir, Cain, or whomever else might be down there waiting for Yulier and Aura.

(COMR KN AUTOCORRECT DJABFHDNNCRHKFGHH)

Pride walked around looking for gluttony. "Gluttony? Gluttony where are you buddy I got food," this time he said it with a bit of worry in his voice."Where are you big guy? I thought we were gonna hang out," he said this his tone now sad tears began to appear in his eyes."Maybe he's in the basement, "pride began to walk to the basement looking for Aura.(ok so I don't mess up where is everyone?)

(Leah's at the top of whatever stairs to the basement, and Aura, Yulier and Revnoir are in the basement, to my knowledge. BUT, Umbra's not here.)

At the sound of someone's voice, someone behind her, Leah partially drew Zen's peculiar blade and quickly backed downwards a few quiet steps. She could hide in the shadows of the stone, see whomever was coming, and strike at their feet if necessary before they noticed her.

Yulier was right behind Aura, keeping close to him. They soon found themselves infront of Revnoir's cell where Revnoir could be seen sitting in the corner with darkened eyes. He looked hopeless, his body full of bruises, cuts, and blood. She didn't hear Pride coming towards them.

Leah lay in wait at the stairs, the feel of the blade's hilt in her hand struck her with the desire to strike out at Pride before he came close, attacking him before he moved much more.

But she could alert others... She should take him down quietly so that there would be as little alarm as possible, making Aura and Yulier's escape easier.

She felt furious, though. This was one of the people who had killed Aura and in his place put a gross beast. She should make him suffer!

But she should hardly need to risk safety for bloodthirst....

zens sword was encroaching upon Leah's fury. intensifying it and devouring it all at the same time. as it did so the sword grew longer and glowed a deep shade of crimson.

For a moment, Leah thought she was hallucinating.

The sword was glowing?

Glowing. Huh.

Glowing... it'd give her away! The red gently illuminated her hands clutching the blade, and reflected just the slightest off of the similar shades in her outfit.

as leah panicked the sword reacted to her and the glow faded to a dim shade of red barely visible. the sword seemed to follow the commands of those who held it

Aura walked up and grabbed Leah and pulled her back down to be with yulier before confronting pride at the door of the basement. "Here! Glutony is here!"

Leah almost emitted a stifled yelp as Aura took her from her place. She hadn't realized that they knew she was there... she had hoped to keep her presence a general secret for the moment. She awkwardly looked down at the floor as if she were a puppy caught gnawing on a shoe. She slowly and slightly reluctantly sheathed Zen's sword, avoiding all eye contact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back