• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Yulier quickly hid in a shadowy corner, hiding herself with a wall of Reaper Threads that would camouflage with the darkness.

Suddenly realizing that Aura had said to hide, Leah scuttled into the darkest corner she could find and laid herself stomach-down. She removed the sword's sheathe from her back and his it beneath her to allow the black in her outfit to hopefully camouflage her a bit.

"Gluttony!" Pride called running to gluttony meat in hand. All of a sudden it was as if they where in a field of flowers and pride ran towards gluttony in slow motion a smile on his face and for some reason romantic music playing in the background.

Pride smiled his proud smile."Sure buddy I just need to check on the prisoner," Deus said walking down to the basement happily.

"Ehh ok fine I suppose your right I mean whats the harm he is badly injured drugged and in a cell. Ok lets go watch TV and eat," Deus said smiling and walking to the living room.

"So what do you want to watch big guy," pride said as he took a seat in front of the TV and grabbed the remote. He flipped through the channels.

As soon as Pride had gone, Leah swiftly stood and began investigating the cage in which Revnoir was locked. The prisoner himself looked to be in a terrifying condition.

"I'd like to think so. I mean being a sin I can't really make friends, and well the only other guys around aren't the most friendly. So yeah I guess I just figured we could be friends," Deus looked to gluttony.

"Don't see why not. Don't touch myvjaw again though or I eat you." Aura said. Was he teasing? Probably. Was he serious? Maybe.

Pride laughed. "I'm glad your my first real friend your much more fun than zero or Cain." Pride tossed some meat to gluttony."I just hope Cain doesn't end up killing you for something at some point that would be a real shame I mean he's killed sins for no reason at all before so just be careful, " pride said laughing

"No clue you'd need to ask zero or Cain about that. Zeros the one with the beef against Revnoir I don't even know the guy that well I just do what Cain orders."

"Well you know mind games he enjoys making people suffer I guess besides that I have no idea of his plans. Hey why are you so interested in Cains plans all of a sudden," pride asked curiously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back