• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"F-Fire girl's story..? Im sorry..? Well anyway, Aura, you need to get back to the base. Cain's trying to trick you into following him, into using you. He may give you food or whatever you want but he's just blinding you from the true situation. We need you here at base again." She said before pausing, taking a deep breath. "Don't make me put a trail of food just to get you back here, because at the end of that trail won't be more food..!"

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"Okay. That is what we came here for." Arya said giggling. "No more distractions! You hear me?"

[/QUOTE]
"No more distractions." Günther said determined. He looked around the book store and gently placed Arya down on the floor. He walked around a bit, looking at different books. He took one every now and then, putting it inside his backpack.

"Fine... I'll give you food if you come back to base. Or do I have to actually make that trail of food?" She grumbled, a little amused now. The fear from the situation was now non-existant.

"I guess I have enough books. Aren't you going to take any back with you? You should get something to read when you're done with the ones you have already." Günther said and raised a brow.

Yulier sighed, crossing her arms. "I don't want to go there. Cain won't be happy to see me, and I won't be happy to see him. Why don't we meet in the middle?"

"Are you sure you will understand them? Have you read much physics or chemistry? How about medicine?" Günther asked and walked to Arya, wrapping his arms around her. "You should take something you can enjoy, rather than stealing my books which are all but enjoyable."

"Food? Or no food? Which do you prefer?" She asked, gaining a grin that could easily take on Cain. Oh I'ma getcha, Cain, you should be more careful..!

"So you read something even if you don't understand it?" Günther asked, looking surprised.

"I'm not dumb. I know what they are saying in those books. I like reading All kinds of books." Arya said to Gunther.

"Then meet me outside your base in an hour or so. Deal? I'll bring food." She said, playing with her fingers as she spoke.

Günther chuckled and took a book from the backpack to hand over to Arya. "Then I presume you understand latin."

"Agis? Optime." Günther said. He was fluent in Latin because of studying it to become a medical doctor.

(Lol I haven't yet started studying latin. I would do it if we had it as a course in our school but got to wait a few years and see if I get into a medical school.)

"Let's go then. I guess I can help you." Günther said with a laugh.

(Alright.)

Günther took the book back, placing it in his backpack quickly before picking Arya up. He smiled and walked out of the bookstore, heading towards the base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back