• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Leah sighed yet again.

(AAAARRRRGGGHHHH DISH ISH SO HARD! ;-; UMBRA, WE NEEEEEEED YOU)

(Of course, we could just keep out characters here overnight (nor RP time) and wait until she's back so that this can actually happen? We need Yulier. Also, the Sin's base is blaring half of the sirens in the place.)

(He was brought back out. Anyway immg get some sleep.) Aura whent back inside to the place suppose to be his room and slept.

(You shouldn't even be breaking into the base which btw is way to easily found) pride gasped as someone admitted they where someone else's father. "I never would of thought," he said dramatically.

Pride got annoyed by the sirens and locked down the sins base. "Damn weavers I'm trying to watch my shows," he yelled as the sirens went off and the base locked down so none could get back in.(I gtg no visitors at the base!)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Well, too much Shiz from Wizard of Oz for one night. I'll be going. We can resume when Umbra gets back tomorrow. But... Tomorrow is Monday......

Ugh)

Lust sighed, now sitting in her room. "Yeah..he's the dad.." She sighed, curled up in all her blankets. (Why does shit always happen when my mom takes my iPad?!)

Spazzycat101 said:
(This... You planned it all along.....
Poor Yulier....)

'Who cares about targets? I just want the Leader of Weave back. And that's what I'm going to make happen,'

Silently, like a ghostly promise on her lips, she finished,

'At any sacrifice necessary.'
"Then I must stop you. You will just die before you even get to see him." Eve said, and just had enough. She lifted Leah into her arms and carried her to the medbay.

Shinohara said:
"Then I must stop you. You will just die before you even get to see him." Eve said, and just had enough. She lifted Leah into her arms and carried her to the medbay.
(Eep... Bit late for that... Hehe..... Uuuh.....)

Still at the Sins' base, Leah sat on the ground and closed her eyes. Aura had just gone back in. They needed Yulier. Rev was still trapped. She was still mildly injured. Kano probably has a concussion.

Shit.

"It's for the best right?"

Kano said dizzily. He got up and took out sekki. He put the blade to his chest and it pierced his skin then flesh. Sekki cut through his core and heart. Kano fell to the ground limp.

" For the best..."

Günther woke up and slowly opened his eyes to look at Arya. He smiled for a while before getting his face closer to her's and kissing her.

Revnoir sat in the cell, shivering as his lack of sufficient blood made it hard to keep warm. Cain was showing some mercy towards him, but most likely only because he had been close to Scourge. A few times he was a little closer than he'd like but that was in the past now. How useless... I managed to get us all in shit again. If I had only noticed the Sins getting closer sooner, I could've warned Aura earlier. We wouldn't be in this... It's my fault, no matter how I look at it.

I'm worthless.

It's my fault, and I can't blame anyone else for this.

I only cause others trouble.

I wonder if they even want to try getting me out of here. I doubt it, nobody really cares too much about me in the first place. Maybe it's for the best that they leave me here. I
am a Sin, after all.

Revnoir sat in his own thoughts, drowning in the idea of being forgotten and left behind.

Scarlett pushed the door to her room open, exhausted. She flopped down onto her bed and put her hair into a ponytail.

Keith pushed the books out of his way. His chair scraped the floor as he got up to leave.

"That's good." Günther said and got up, picking Arya up on the way. "I guess we should get some more books and return."

Zero ambled around the base, typing away at something on his phone.

Yulier was frantically looking through Aura's computer in hopes of finding something that she could use against the Sins. She would tear out their jugulars and feed it to him! She knew Aura was Gluttony now, her instincts from being a Sin helping her tremendously.

She suddenly came across a map of all active earpieces. Revnoir's had been destroyed by Zero, probably, as it was offline. But Aura's. It was online. She quickly tried figuring out how to intercom thingy to talk to him. She managed to figure it out and quickly spoke into his ear.

"Aura! Aura, is that you?! That's got to be you! It's me, Yulier!" She said, panicking. What if Cain had the earpiece? Or even Zero?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back