• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Leah gasped, and her head sprung up like a catapult.

'Really? Oh my gosh, you are a lifesaver. May I see it? Maybe I can screw with it to change the frequency...'

If she used the earpiece as it was now, she'd simply be talking to the other sins-- not, NOT, a good thing.

(Oh, okey)

With a hurried 'thank you', Leah took the piece and clipped it to her own ear and began speaking once she had tapped in.

'Hello? If there's anyone getting this message, then get Yulier and get to the Sin's base. Don't go knocking on their front door, though. Hide somewhere by their front gates. Please. Oh, and this is Leah, from the Sins' base. Aura's here too, and they've got Revnoir in their basement. They're... Torturing him.'

With that, she clicked the earpiece off and handed it back to Aura. With luck, it's reach someone at Weave.

(And guess who?
@Kazu Kun @zenreaper)

(Oh dear.

I forgot to warn you all, this post cues the typos you'll get from me tonight.

So many revisions in that one sentence....)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kami-sama? Is that you? I will follow your divine orders my Kami!"

Kano hopped on his motorcycle and headed to the said destination. He found the base and stared at it.

"I will save you Kami-sama!"

Kano said to himself delusional. He went up to the gates and knocked loudly.

"Ada herro?"

'Ah. Well Yulier might not come, she despises this place. Even then, if she doesn't, someone else front eh story might.'

Leah pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them. Now all she had the power to do was wait and rely on whomever might-- or might not-- have gotten the message.

Suddenly, something stupid occurred to her.

'Oh, God. I told them to go to the front gates.'

She stood, and beckoned Aura. They'd have to get down there to confirm her story.

zen heard the message and rushed inside to find yulier he had no idea where she would be but he searched hurriedly

(don't worry aura)

(Well, Umbra kinda left a while ago...)

'Were going to the front gate. That's where I said to go if anyone got the message. They wouldn't know what room to look for if I tried to specify yours, and we would t want them in more danger by sneaking around the Sins' base.' She completely ommitted the fact that she herself had been sneaking around the Sins' base minutes before.

Leah slid open Aura's window, forgetting that she had no use of her threads to disable alarms. A siren began to blare as she dropped down from the window, frantically motioning for Aura to hurry.

"Herro!!!!"

Kano shouted. He punched the door at full strength and the gates opened. He went inside and went through the front entrance. He shouted loudly.

"Kami-sama!?"

After jogging a few steps, Leah noted the busted front gate, then Kano, yelling at the top of his lungs. With a growl, she tackled him and got her hand over his mouth.

'IDIOT!' She hissed in a stage-whisper, 'I told you not to knock down their front door!'

(zen used search...it failed!)

though zen searched he could not find her"damn...ill just have to go without her" zen hopped into one of the jeeps strewn around the base and sped off. he was equipped with his new swords the old katana and his hand cannons. as he reached the front gates he noticed kano was there. he jumped out of the jeep and run up to kano as he watched kano get tackled by leah "what's going on?" he asked"what happened, where's aura?"

"That voice...? Kami-sama! Is that you!"

Kano said slightly insane. Banging his head on the wall scrambled his head and thoughts. Suddenly his arms wrapped around Leah into a hug.

"I have come to save you Kami-sama..."

zen sighed it seemed the sins were either deaf or just didn't care at the moment"great..kanos lost it again"

zen heard the voice of aura but something about it seemed of. he turned to the voice seeing aura and holding back the urge to run up and tackle him in a hug"aura! you're alright!...what do you mean 'food'?"

(alright i have to go for tonite guys see you tomorrow after school!")(

Leah tried to yell toward Aura

'No! No, he's not food! Nobody here is edible!'

However, she was deterred by the suffocating quality of Kano's hug.

She turned a deep shade of scarlet.

200_s.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back