• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"There There Kami-Sama"

Kano patted her head lightly. His hugs was warm and firm. He laughed delusionally. His head was spinning crazy. His cheek rubbed against hers softly.

Leah felt exhausted. She was injured, and now had two people to babysit, and they still had to go and get Revnoir before he was killed. This was gonna be a long day.

Aura yawned and walked back into the bace, and down into the cells in the basement. He locked himself in it.

"I wuv chu Kami-sama..."

Kano said as he held Her cozily. Suddenly his body went weak and he fell asleep.

"Uh-uhm... Need Help?"

Sena followed Zen all the way to the base on a motorcycle like Kano. She wanted to at least be useful.

'Shiiiiiiit!'

Leah tried to stop Aura from wandering right back into the base, but as soon as she tried to stand, she was dragged right back to the ground by Kano, who wouldn't release her. Dammit! Had she literally just risked her life and sent the Sins' base on lockdown for nothing!? Damn Cain, damn the sins. Damn Aura becoming a deranged cannibal. Damn it all.

(I swear, Leah will hold this over his head for the rest of eternity. Even better, only a couple others saw it. >:3 I'm so malevolent.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ah... Now I remember why I put up with the embarrassing typos.... Hehehe.

But OMG there was this one night of RPing... *turns into one of those gossipy people who just can't freaking stop talking*

But seriously, it was horrible. EVERYONE was making such hilarious typos.... xD )

With a moan, Leah gave up her struggle and face planted into the dirt.

So

Damned

Useless.

(Heh)

"W-was that a no or a yes..? Should I go and get that guy?"

Sena said hesistantly. She followed Aura down to the basement slowly. She saw the door shut and lock. Sena took out her gunscythe and turned on cannon mode. She launched the explosive shells at the door, blowing it up. Sena walked in worrily.

"H-hello?"

'Yes,' Came Leah's dirt-muffled reply, 'Please

go convince Aura to get back out here.'

The other woman the left to follow Aura before Leah remembered to warn her not to get eaten.

(I mean, really. Kano was practically drunk on dizziness.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"What?!"

Sena shouted. Though her focus straightened and she was serious. She swiped at Aura and it knocked him back. Sena made a wall of threads of extreme heat. She switched the Gunscythe to scythe mode. She extended the scythe to keep Aura away. The blade was made of material way better than steel. Plus it was infused with two cores.

"W-what... Huh!?!?!?"

Kano shouted slightly loud. His face turned crimson. He was blushing hard and he didn't know what to do. Kano let go scared. He slowly tried to get up. Suddenly when almost up he fell back to the ground dizzy. The wound on his head couldn't let him balance correctly.

As soon as Kano woke, Leah scrambled a few feet away, startled. Doing so caused her formerly wounded leg to ache. She stared at Kano with a quizzical expression, as if to say, 'now what..?'

"Tch..."

The blade wasn't getting damaged at all. However some of the framing he bit into before had bite marks on it. Sena dragged Aura back to Leah with Aura still on the blade. She sighed annoyed.

(Oh?)

Still trying to hide her reddened face in her hair, Leah stood and greeted Aura again.

'Thank you for finding him.'

She nodded toward Sena.

'Aura, metal isn't quite... Edible.'

Her expression grew concerned. Had becoming a sin really affected him that badly?

'Well, now there's a whole batch of people who can confirm that story I told you. While Yulier isn't here, if you trust us enough to come back to the base, you'll probably be able to meet her later. It depends if she's... Not sobbing her makeup off.'

Kano's forehead started to bleed again. The blood dripped down his face and onto the ground. He couldn't speak and the pain was unbearable.

"No no no," pride said with a Spanish accent and dressed like a maid. He began pushing all the weavers out except for Aura."Señor Cain no want visitors,"pride said as he kicked them out slamming the door in there faces and locking it.

Suddenly, there was a faint smell of blood. Leah had learned to distinguish it like a dog over the past several days. She looked over at Kano, noticing the wound on his head.

'How in the heck did that happen..!? The reapers haven't been attaching lately. Was that from the last battle?'

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]"No no no," pride said with a Spanish accent and dressed like a maid. He began pushing all the weavers out except for Aura."Señor Cain no want visitors,"pride said as he kicked them out slamming the door in there faces and locking it.

[/QUOTE]
(Oi don't be a buzz kill...)

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]"No no no," pride said with a Spanish accent and dressed like a maid. He began pushing all the weavers out except for Aura."Señor Cain no want visitors,"pride said as he kicked them out slamming the door in there faces and locking it.

[/QUOTE]
(Pretty late for that, sir. We're all outside.)

(He pushed you off the property then plus didn't Aura run back into the sins basement?) Pride yawned and went back to watching his Spanish soap operas.

"I'm not sure..."

Kano's wound was slowly regenerating back to normal health. He slowly got to his feet dizzily. He body couldn't balance correctly still. When he got up his legs couldn't stabilize. Kano held his head dizzy.

(Tylor read the posts... Honestly...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back