• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Pride stomped on Auras back and began grinding into his spine."Hmm this seems oh so familiar, " he said laughing as he kept digging his heel into Aura

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorreh I left. :(

Leah shrugged, then clenched her hand on one rung, and sat on another, bracing her feet against the lowermost one.

Aura had lost way too much blood at this point, and his life was slowly flickering out. Something snapped inside of him. He twisted around, slammed pride tobthe ground byvhis foot and rose to his feet. He then punched pride in the chest untill his rib cage gave in he then ripped threw prides chest and grabbed his core. The whites of his eyes were black, and the rest of his eye was yellow, like that of a wolf.

Aura became distracted by the knives and rushed to get away from them, leaving pride there with his core exposed.

With her uninjured hand, Leah pushed Echo away and stood.

'Only my hand.'

From a far distance, Leah observed the base under siege. A moment later, keeping her bad hand close to herself, she began to jog and hop down the mound of broken building.

'Hurry up! Now's the most viable time to leave as any!'

"Oh that is totally not cool," pride said Laying there with his core exposed slowly he began to heal then stood up."Oh he is gonna pay for that one,"pride said gritting his teeth.

"Oi! Come back here!"

Kano sliced through the bullets with ease. His threads surrounded Sloth and slowly became brighter. They made a dome and became a microwave. Sending waves of extreme light towards the middle.

Leah stopped for a moment to make sure she was headed in the proper direction. Then she turned to speak,

'I'm going back to the base. It is in that direction, after all' The battle of the sins versus the weavers was visible from afar, in the image of explosions and sparks of light.

Pride stood up and coughed out blood. He then ran after Aura weirding a huge guillotine sword. "Come back here you little worm I'm gonna squeeze you till you bleed out," pride yelled as he chased down Aura.

He brought a car? Peculiar. The only engine-like thing that Leah had heard was what must have been the Sins' mode of transportation to the Weave's base. Muttering under her breath that she must not have heard it over her own rage, she rolled her eyes and started off around the hill of ruin to find whatever car Echo had brought. What worried her most was that she would be in a vehicle piloted by someone with mental issues.

Sloth started to get blinded by the light but determined to find a way out. It got hotter and hotter by the second. And then she thought of an idea she used her threads to pave a way out for her though it took a lot of energy. "Pride! Get Aura so we can bring him back to the headquarters!" She said then turn towards Nano trying to conserve energy. " is that all you got!" She yelled "why don't we make it more entertaining! No threads , No weapons. just you and me!"

Aura turned his head and watched pride. Aura seemed more like an animal now more than anything. He eyeballed pride like he was a meal.

Vayne waked up "oww my head" he said as he stands up "Am I back at the base?" he walks around and tripped "dammit" he said and stands up and walks carefully.

Aura swiftly dodged and found himself right in front of pride, face to face. He headbutted pride, sending him stumbling.

Pride regained his balance and kept slashing at Aura aiming for his arm this time." Bad weaver stay down, "he said slamming the sword info Auras arm.

"Whats so good about Aura? Honestly? Tch... And no... I would rather not... I have no Mercy for the Sins... Except for Revnoir..."

Kano's threads shut closed around her again but instead it closed in on her instead of heating her up. Kano took out his bow again and took aim at Pride shooting rapidly.

Pride dodged the arrow then looked at kano annoyed. "Hey how about you back the hell off and deal with another sin you damn dirty weaver." Pride returned his attention to Aura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back