• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

(No they are like reaper threads. Solid not magic. And only if he intended to. He can also take away peoples insanity.) Echo tryed to propt her to hurry. " come on..... We gotta get going... They want to blow up our cheeze"

'Cheeze..?' Leah was stunned at the... odd comment enough to forget to tell him of her broken hand.

'Cheeze? What in the heck..?'

"Sena!"

Kano took aim towards Sloth. His bow charge his shot and some power of the 3 noble cores which were infused with the bow transferred to thw shot. Kano let the string go and the arrow aimed towards Sloth's abdomen. The arrow was almost at the speed of a bullet

Sloth body was covered in burns on the side sloth didnt protectWith some of the skin gone to the bone . but she healed herself as she continued to walk while clapping"That was really impressive wanna try again?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura got up to his feet. His entire body hurt. He was still unable to use his threads, so he had taken the blast full on.

(Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaallinggggggggggg

For what, I dunno)

At Echo's urging, Leah remembered.

'I can't!' Leah was thrown back into aggravation, 'My hand is broken.'

(Aaww I'm so special everyone's trying to kill me :) )

She started to shoot at both Kano and Sena. Aiming for any openings available at the time.

(Oi! Kano's arrow?)

"No! I won't die!

Sena switched back to her machinegun mode. Suddenly she saw Kano's arrow beaming straight at Sloth.

Aura caught sloths ancke, pulling her down to the ground and putting the silver 10 lbs sword into her gut, pinning her to the ground.

Sloth dodged most of them but some got her. luckily, she was capable of handling pain. so she continued dodging and shooting. Not showing any weakness.

(Ok sorry didn't see it.)

She was groaning in pain trying to get up but couldn't because she was unable to reach. She tried reaching for one of her other weapons.

Pride flipped infront of Aura and kicked him back. He then removed the blades from sloth." You okay looks like you where almost done for," he laughed( had no choice this was getting sad and umbra isn't here to rp as envy)

"Suffer..."

Kano's arrow hit at extreme speed at Sloth's hip. The arrow set Sloth's body ablaze. Though it was a low temperature flame. The arrow lodged itslef in her body.

"Well what do you think when no one helped me out!" She said ripping out the arrowing then groaning in pain. But the pain was over when her body started steadily healing then she took out her trench knife

"I was busy devouring envy," pride said wiping blood from the edge of his mouth. "So shall we tango," pride said making a tango dance position.

Aura caughed up some blood. And the kick had reopend the wound in his gut. He was lying on the ground, slowly bleeding out.

"Can't escape the light..."

Kano said when he launched another arrow at extreme speed. There was a light thread connected to it this time. It hit Sloth's gut and lodged itself. Kano retracted the thread and it instantly pulled sloth towards Kano. His thread disconnected when Sloth was sent flying towards Kano. Kano took out Excalibur and set up Sloth for a clothesline for her chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back