• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Aura's eyes locked onto Kano, and saw him as a threat, just like the others trying to kill him. An arrow landed close to his feet and aura flew at Kano, ready to attack. (It's litteraly the last person to attack and catch his attention he goes after about now. Careful.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pride stopped and watched as Aura attacked kano smiling and leaning on the hilt of his sword. "Ooh this is going to be good," he laughed

"Seriously? And you call me dirty..."

Kano wasn't affected. Kano grabbed Aura's arm and flung him with incredible strength at Pride. Kano shifted instantly to where Sloth's bullet hit a non vital area. Kano shot at Sloth with incredble speed. And Kano's thteads shifted to make a wall between Kano and The other two.

(Uuhh... Tylor, Pride's core is completely exposed. If someone were to pull it out or hit it hard, he's dead.)

Leah pulled open the passenger door, then uncomfortably seated herself and reached over to close the door.

Aura became more enraged as he collided with pride. He twisted around and bit down on prides throat, trying to ripp it out.

(Slaps spazzy- lol I done said it closed back up pay attention plus no one can kill my character without my permission anyway) pride kicked Aura back at kano right as he tossed him my way."Hot potatoe,"he said as Aura went flying back just as kanos wall came up.

She dodged the attack then shoot Aura in the chest "get of him you scum!" she yelled still shooting.

(Dammit I dont know what happening anymore I'm about to quit until umbra return$!) Pride was to confused to really understand what was going on anymore he smacked Aura on the nose hard enough for him to release his grip on prides neck. Then he walked away.

"... Seriously?"

As Kano's wall rose, it hit Aura and flung him into the air and went aboves Pride. Kano kept shooting at Sloth non stop. The arrows were blinding fast.

Sloth started dodging mist of his attacks while shooting at the car sending bullets through it .

(can someone tell me where the fight is?)

Vayne sits down and pulled out his extra thread because he is in a really bad condition to make one.

Aura lost consciousness at this point.

Echo had started driving around the Courtyard throwing cheeze out of the window.

"Let's just take Aura then go." She said to pride as she took out a tranquilizer that she always takes with her just in case then shoot aura putting him to sleep.

(Right outside the bases gates... Also if you engaged you will be weak compared to the sins and Aura and Kano)

"I shouldn't be running... What a wimp I am!"

Sena said while she fled. She was running straight for the Med bay to heal her wounds. She passed by the new recuit Vayne."

(thanks Vayne is not even in the right condition to fight anyway)

Vayne sees Sena thinking she was in a hurry "what is happening outside?" he asked her.

(Hmph.....)

Leah was trying to hide her face in her hair while Echo somehow had found himself an infinite supply of cheese. She wondered.... Then reached for a small bit of the least moldy cheese she could find and licked it experimentally off her finger.

"Ah fight with 2 of the seven deadly sins..."

She said while running. Tears were pouring down her face still. Though she said what she said ignirant of the fact Vayne didn't know who the sins were.

She goes up to Aura . then tries to lift him the best she could but just ended up dragging him to the truck. "Pride I need help, He's too heavy!"

While Echo didn't care to stop, Leah pushed open her door and tumbled out into the courtyard, joining the fray. Hiding her left hand behind her back, she drew her sword. Taking notice of Sloth trying to bear Aura away, Leah rushed forward and thrust her blade, catching Sloth in the back.

Pride whistles and walks over to Aura then lifts him up." Ok I guess we should bring him to the boss. " pride said whistling still.

(HAHA! Now I ninja'd you!)

Suddenly seeing Pride approach for Aura, Leah quickly pulled her blade back, tearing a clean cut through Sloth's flesh. She then whipped around and brandished her rapier at Pride, looking down the blade as if to challenge him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back