• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Vayne wonders about it the sins he remembers the fight between him and Pride "I think that guy was one of them" he said in his thoughts, he called Sena "hey who are the two sins that are attacking" he asked her.

Pride laughed at leah."Oh pleas you think I'm scared of you,"he said pulling out needles made from his threads."So you want to try me or should I paralyze you,"pride asked smiling.

Sloth turned around to her. Then punched her in the face breaking her nose then shoot her leg. "Not tonight kid and yes we should." She said opened the door. " sorry pride but I beat you to it."

Last edited by a moderator:
'I'll take the former option,'

Suddenly, Sloth bore down upon her. With a shriek, threads of flame blossomed from Leah's collapsed form, sizzling and melting the soles of the Sins' shoes, then winding their way up to sear their flesh.

(Dat. Now dat should hurt. :3)

"Sloth and Pride..."

Sena said slightly quitely. Suddenly she coughed off blod and ran straight to the med bay. The doctors took her in and started to aid her.

"Don't forget me!"

Kano shouted. At an instant he was behind Sloth. He grabbed her throat and slammed her onto the floor making her let go of Aura. Kano dragged her body across the floor. Suddenly he lifted her up and slammed her on the floor again.

"Aww no fun," pride said."I was gonna do that well not exactly that but something close," he said now wondering what the hell the other sins where doing.

Unfortunately, Leah's threads were eating at everything they could reach, now including Kano.

(Tylor... Pride's being cooked from the feet up... xD And that's how he responds?!)

Pride slung his needles at kano aiming for his pressure points."Take this and that and this," he said still attacking.(prides really not that close to sloth like distance wise)

Leaning heavily on her blade, Leah's face was a mess of blood. Her blade began slowly to melt, and she cast it aside. On her one hand and knee left, she slammed her fist into the ground with a painful yell and cause threads to quickly tie themselves about Pride, climbing up and burning his face.

Sloth kicks Kano in the chest making him fall to the ground the shoots him multiple times before shooting at Leah.

Vayne stands up and checks what's happening outside he sees what's happening and watches the fight and sees Pride "He's here huh" he said and clenched his fists "If only I'm in a good condition".

(Don't forget Aura! He needs to be captured.) Aura felt a burning sensation, but it was not enough to make him come to.

Kano rolled away. He dodged the threads and bullets. He quickly got up and was behind Sloth again. He grasped her throat and waist from behind using her as a shield from Pride's threads.

(Echo would be a really good character to introduce right about now.... >.>)

Leah's threads began to focus, fading from the flare around her and leaving to roast Pride like a rack of prime ribs. They began to twine around him, wrapping around his wrists and throat.

(Nice, Kazu! Human shield! :D )

While her threads tried various techniques to shred Pride, she began to focus on Aura. The target was their best offence in this game.

'Goddamit Aura! Wake up, idiot!' Turning back for the now soggy-looking hilt of her blade, she flung it at him. It would have to suffice for a slap in the face.

(The Sins seem... incredibly OP right about now. It's as if they can't match even each other. Sloth took Pride's attack....)

Pride shrugged off Leah's threads with ease only annoyed by them he then walked over to her and began to smash her face In with his fist."Oh its been to long since I've really let loose,"hd said as he continued. He sat ontop of her and smashed his fist into her face over and over again watching as it began to swell in areas and blood splattered on him.

(Goooooooreeeeeee)

As Pride began to assault her, Leah took a gasping breath, then used both hands, broken and otherwise, to grasp Prides arm and snap the bone over her leg.

Aura heard the plea forhim but was unable to get up. He had lost too much blood. If he moved any more he would die for shure.

"Thats the point Sloth..."

Kano laughed hysterically. The hold was a bit sexual but firm. His grasp was getting tighter and was made harder to escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back